Sunrise in my backyard this morning

Why consult IMDB when you have a resident genius with an alias of "Dude" at your beck and call?

I convened a virtual e-think tank of Rankin/Bass Christmas special experts. While you weren't e-present, your original statement on the matter was crucial in our deliberations.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On thursday 28th Sept there will be a film crew, accompanying support staff and a police team in the area beneath XXXXXXX and French Ordinary Court. Additionally some of the film crew will be in XXXXXXX House on the 1st floor in order to get access to the balcony. This activity has been properly agreed and planned with XXXXXXX and as a result the film company will be making a donation to the XXXXXXX supported charities.

The film being shot is a scene in the sequel to the highly acclaimed film " 28 Days Later " which was released in 2002. The film will be called "28 Weeks Later". There will be replica firearms in the scene, hence the police presence.

The filming will take place between the hours of approximately 09:00 and 13:00 on Thursday 28th September , the location will be the area of our Fire Door leading from XXXXXXX House into St Katherine's Row which is the part of the alley leading from our carpark out to Fenchurch St. If possible could you please refrain from using the area during the day.

Maybe I can get a shuffle on part - I'm feeling like a zombie today.

this oughta bring the haters out -- why is it such a big deal when a cop is killed in the line of duty? I mean obviously I'd rather this didn't happen, but the job is inherently dangerous, they carry guns, and are the sworn enemy of guntoting criminal types.

Im much more outraged by unarmed innocent people killed by cops. And soldiers.

this oughta bring the haters out -- why is it such a big deal when a cop is killed in the line of duty? I mean obviously I'd rather this didn't happen, but the job is inherently dangerous, they carry guns, and are the sworn enemy of guntoting criminal types.

Im much more outraged by unarmed innocent people killed by cops. And soldiers.

I assume it's because they were serving the public and knew the risks. That's viewed as more noble than say, someone who died in an accident--the fact that they were knowingly risking their lives.

I assume it's because they were serving the public and knew the risks. That's viewed as more noble than say, someone who died in an accident--the fact that they were knowingly risking their lives.

And, more importantly, that they were knowingly risking their lives for the common good (assuming, of course that they are not dirty cops, but that's another issue). I imagine.

yeah, I'll confess I have a general disdain for cops, based entirely on my

experiences with those from the "piggish thug" subset. It's my theory

that many of the people who gravitate towards the profession are exactly

the ones you don't want in that position of power. Just like politicians.

I think it's a big deal when anyone gets killed/dies. Oh and I'm not a hater.

agreed. no one is more important than anyone else, but cop culture

makes it seem they think they are.