Sunrise in my backyard this morning

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any ipod experts on here? Somehow awhile ago while reloading my music onto itunes, I deleted the "on the go" playlist (the one that, while listening to your ipod, allows you to add songs to this list). It's no longer on the ipod or itunes. I recently reset my ipod and that didn't change anything. I also can't find anyway to add the playlist back to itunes.

Anyone know how to get the "on the go" playlist working again?

Thanks in advance for any ideas...

You never knew when to lay down the bunt.

any ipod experts on here? Somehow awhile ago while reloading my music onto itunes, I deleted the "on the go" playlist (the one that, while listening to your ipod, allows you to add songs to this list). It's no longer on the ipod or itunes. I recently reset my ipod and that didn't change anything. I also can't find anyway to add the playlist back to itunes.

Sledge%20Hammer%204%20lb.jpg

the way the on the go playlist works is you select the tunes you want by highlighting them on the iPod and holding down the click button for 5 seconds. It should always show up at the bottom of the playlists list. If its not there, then theres a problem.

the way the on the go playlist works is you select the tunes you want by highlighting them on the iPod and holding down the click button for 5 seconds. It should always show up at the bottom of the playlists list. If its not there, then theres a problem.

that is my problem. When I hold down the button, nothing happens anymore. I have no other problems with the ipod, and I think the problem was my fault for deleting the playlist in the first place...

The way I recall it, your iPod copies your on the go playlists into iTunes as On-the-go playlist1, on-the-go playlist2, etc. I've deleted on the go playlists many times and its never caused an issue, but i don't have an iPod anymore so perhaps there is something new with iTunes 7

Why? Is the Woodstock '99 site a national cultural heritage monument or something? I thought it was just where a bunch of hippies and college kids got together and rolled around in the mud for a couple days and took drugs.

Oh, oops, I meant Woodstock '94. The '99 was held at an old Air Force base further upstate in upstate New York. People basically don't want their quaint little town to turn into the next Atlantic City, for some reason. I think it's those HBO shows about the hookers and such.

Guest ScottHoward
I just got a call from Jas P Lips (caller ID). He was calling for Marvin Lopez.

You should've taken a message. Your lack of professionalism disgusts me.

I know a guy that got laid off a wrong number one time. True story.