Sunrise in my backyard this morning

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Naaah, I'm beat.

I'm down for the bar. I already came home from the bar tonight, but I also locked up my fantasy baseball league, and I have my winnings to spend. Hit me up.

:cheers what you drinking? rum and coke?

my roomie keeps ditching me for his ex. the rest of my drinking buddies have moved away since they graduated or they've gotten hitched. so i've been doing a lot of solo drinking.

now smoking:

brand_233_100x100.jpg

now smoking:

bong_patch_blue.jpg

i'm guessing you're not at work then. :lol

I work at the company who's flagship paper is the Woodstock Times. Tales are told of the publisher and founder's predilection to work on the nude with a joint hanging out of his mouth. (Thankfully, he has given up that habit.) That said, I have never done a bonghit at work, but it could happen. Just sayin'.

I work at the company who's flagship paper is the Woodstock Times. Tales are told of the publisher and founder's predilection to work on the nude with a joint hanging out of his mouth. (Thankfully, he has given up that habit.) That said, I have never done a bonghit at work, but it could happen. Just sayin'.

dang, sounds laid back. any openings after january?

Impossible to predict. Do much journalism?

Impossible to predict. Do much journalism?

i've been on staff at our university's paper off and on during my time here. from being the photo editor at one point to writing articles on a regular basis, which i still do, though no longer as a "staff member" meaning i don't go to the meetings anymore or get the 1 credit for being officially involved.

Top of the mornin' to everyone!!! :cheers

-Robert.

It's never too early for a cold one :cheers I'm almost back to the land of the living now!

i eat robotic dinosaurs for breakfast. so, nothing really.

whoa.jpg

Camping in the Adirondacks was fun, babies!

Last night, hanging out at my well-built architectural campfire:

viatroy: You really are a cowgirl, aren't you, Christine?

The rain stayed away until past bed time, then was lovely poetry all night. I learned new NY creative tarp tying techniques.

Mr. Mike's in Lake Placid for lunch. Mussels for me, (again).

:yawn

Camping in the Adirondacks was fun, babies!

Last night, hanging out at my well-built architectural campfire:

viatroy: You really are a cowgirl, aren't you, Christine?

The rain stayed away until past bed time, then was lovely poetry all night. I learned new NY creative tarp tying techniques.

Mr. Mike's in Lake Placid for lunch. Mussels for me, (again).

:yawn

oh my cod, were you like 14 year old girls reading gsteinb's poetry out loud to each other or what?