Sunrise in my backyard this morning

I don't know. I still have to edit a ton of shit, go to the gym and watch Monday Night Football.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he's making fun of me for wanting to move to new york.

Humbug. New York is the zenith of human achievement and opportunity.

I am representing a couple who are being sued for fraud and deceptive trade practices by an individual in connection with a home the guy bought from my clients.

One of the allegations in the lawsuit is that one of the 2nd floor bedrooms has an unlevel floor. My clients are alleged to have placed furniture in the bedroom in such a manner as to conceal the glaring unlevelness of the floor.

So I sent some requests for admissions to the other side, one of which was "admit or deny that the placement of furniture in a room does not significantly alter the height of the floor in that room" or something to that effect. Their response was that after a reasonable inquiry they were unable to admit or deny...

:)

Big chair on one side, small chair on the other? Sawed down legs? Unlevel coffee table? Would an appraisal or inspection cover this stuff? Wtf is Carlos when you need him?

Guest ScottHoward
It's a well known fact that guy isn't human...he's like the real life evil robot Oscar Goldman.

He is human. I actually think that's who Jorge used for his Chapter 7.

Maybe he was checking some new water.

I love them so much. Once I watched a great blue heron and a and a (OMG, I stuttered while typing!) white heron dance together in the sky. They flew around and around the pond together. It was amazing.

ScottHoward, I'm sorry that your heart is broken, and that you are so angry and sad. Getting one's heart broken really sucks.

I almost ran over a heron on Saturday. Flew right in front of my car. Beautiful bird; glad I didn't hit it.

Maybe he was checking some new water.

I love them so much. Once I watched a great blue heron and a and a (OMG, I stuttered while typing!) white heron dance together in the sky. They flew around and around the pond together. It was amazing.

you would love this park. they have a new bike and walking path with grasses put down to attract heron, egrets, comerants, kingfishers...it is so incredibly cool. it just opened this summer.

here's the great blue:

245660979_6c421618fa.jpg

I remembered that certain theme parks and tourist attractions use slanted floors and furniture to make it appear that both are on the level and that gravity, itself, is disrupted. Could you pass along to your adversary that I'll be an expert witness in exchange for $3K, travelling expenses to Knotts Berry Farm, and the loan of a digital camera?