Heartbreaking News

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeff, Sue, and family,

I'm so sorry for your loss. I lost my father a few years ago at far too young an age, and it helps me tremendously to feel that he is still with me, helping me through the difficult times. I know your mom will be cheering you on as you play, proud in the fact that you continue to touch so many lives with your words and your kindness.

Sue, if you'll remember my dime stories.....I still find them quite frequently in the strangest places, and they bring a smile to my face and a little warmth to my heart every time. I truly think they're my dad's way of saying "keep your chin up".

My thoughts are with all of you.

-Jen

Dear Tweedy Family,

My thoughts are with you at this time. I am so sorry for your loss.

XOXO

Heather Moss

Baltimore, MD

Jeff

I am so so sorry. We are thinking of you and your family. Your mom was a very sweet woman --- and definitely your #1 fan! Her spirit will last forever. I still laugh that she kept referring to me as "Spencer's nurse" :D . Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

xxoo

Judy Jerod & Miles

Much love and prayers to you and your family during this tragic period of loss,I've never lost anyone comparable to that or of this measure,but I will mourn for you my brother.Please tell my brother will never sound the same to me again.

I believe you are at the strongest point of your life then ever before,God knows now it was alright to take his child from this completely confusing planet.

You my friend have helped me out in my time of need,your strengh the past few years has led me to become a better person through my addictions.Finding guidance in this world can be rather confusing especially when losing the one who's stuck by you this whole time.

May the inspiration of all of those who you have shed light on,shine back twice as hard!

Much Love,

Ryan

Jeff and family --

I am so sorry for your loss.

Words seem meaningless and hollow when posted on a message board, but know that you have many friends upon whom you can lean in this time of sorrow.

Love, Edie