Heartbreaking News

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeff,

I met your mother once at a Bottle Rockets show at Blueberry Hill in St Louis. She was there with your father. What a great spirit she was that night---smiling, laughing, you name it.

Our love is all we have,

Zuma

Needless to say, the entire Robinson-Berkman clan expresses their condonlences. We have been through this kind of life changing event and know the pain and grief encompased by the passing of a parent. Our thoughts are with you.

LouieB

aka Lou Berkman, Jeanne Robinson, Rose Berkman, Ray Berkman

wow. i am so sorry jeff. words can only go so far...but i hope you realize how much support you have from us all right now. sounds like she was a wonderful woman...take comfort in knowing she will never really leave you, your family, and most importantly, your memories.

take care--all of you.

-Morgan

Dear Tweedy Family,

From my family to yours... deepest sympathies. Thank you Mrs. Tweedy for sharing Jeff Tweedy with us. Truly a great gift from you that can never be equally recipricated.

Edited by sunshine bends

I am incredibly sorry to hear this news. Everyone suffers loss, but no one has found a way to make it easier in words or thoughts. All I can say is that I am incredibly sorry for your loss, Jeff and Family, it is an incredibly tough time but know that all of our thoughts are with you. I wish you best of luck getting through this time.

Dear Jeff and the Tweedy Family,

My sincere condolences and thoughts are with you at this time.

Jeff, you've touched us all so profoundly through the years. And though I do not know you personally and did not have the privilege of knowing your mom, I nevertheless cannot help but feel a great sadness for what you and your family are going through. Words fail me here--so just know that you are in the thoughts, prayers, and hearts of many people at this time of great sadness.

Edited by zanelotti