Now playing 2nd Oct 2006

i still prefer ther first one for a few reasons, but as for all out rock records, i'll take the new one ever so slightly over SS

there's 2 bonus tracks on iTunes, one that name drops The Mountain goats last record and Dillinger 4

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is that? There was a really cool "interview" between Merrit and Snicket in the Guardian a couple of weeks ago...

I liked what I got to hear but had a sleeping baby next to me so I couldn't turn it up too loud. There are some funny lyrics which I guess would be expected given what the songs are about.

i still prefer ther first one for a few reasons, but as for all out rock records, i'll take the new one ever so slightly over SS

there's 2 bonus tracks on iTunes, one that name drops The Mountain goats last record and Dillinger 4

the first couple of times that i listened to the shitty ripped version i was not diggin it at all, for some reason. i decided to wait for a better rip and that definitely changed my mind, then i went and bought it yesterday and now i am convinced that its better than seperation sunday. although, i dont know so much about almost killed me. i have been listening to the lifter puller record a lot lately and i think i prefer that over all three hold steady records.

the first couple of times that i listened to the shitty ripped version i was not diggin it at all, for some reason. i decided to wait for a better rip and that definitely changed my mind, then i went and bought it yesterday and now i am convinced that its better than seperation sunday. although, i dont know so much about almost killed me. i have been listening to the lifter puller record a lot lately and i think i prefer that over all three hold steady records.

not too surprised, i still prefer Lifter over THS too for the most part, but THS are off to a wicked start no doubt. not many bands have put out 3 consecutively solid albums in a 3 years span in a long time.

i love oink too... i just wish i wasn't goddamn firewalled. i know i'm computer illiterate, but i can't figure my way out of this one....

PS - Mende... it's a good thing that it's (basically) Friday.... i have no self control whatsoever.... :lol you'd think i'd be exhausted after last night, but here i am again.... :cheers

damn straight... i think i was born to be a brit. or an aussie. curses that you guys are my favorite people here. still listening to jenny lewis. i really need to get to sleep.... it's 12:30 here.

i'm seeing clap your hands say yeah tomorrow, but then the next 5 days i have to babysit my nieces & nephew while my sister and brother-in-law are in vegas. bugger.

you can't tell i've been drinking or anything, right? :lol

you can't tell i've been drinking or anything, right? :lol

:yes

but i frogive you

i think i was born to be a brit too. i only seems to watch old 70's british comedies on tv most of the time

ps: this jerry lee album is damn good...