• yes
    • no
    • where the hell is ction
    • other

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I figured out who I'm voting for next month in the Mass. governer's race.

Best campaign ad ever.

that's awesome!

HeadUpButt.jpg

rumor has it, there's a dirty sanchez in there...

:blink

in other news, I just saw Santa in front of the Roosevelt Hotel - some filming is going on. I asked for a million dollars. he said he would do what he can. someone else said "I like you!"

when threads are a poll, they don't get darkly shaded when there are new posts.

is this a personal problem, or a real one?

personal.

meth?

when threads are a poll, they don't get darkly shaded when there are new posts.

is this a personal problem, or a real one?

Personal, clearly.

Look for the little orange square next to the thread title. I never look at those folders anyway.

Also: I voted.

Albert Haynesworth should be suspended for half the season and fined in an amount that actually stings. What an asshole.

I won an important hearing this morning :dancing , so I'm feeling much more like celebrating than coming back to more work. :angry

I'm very slow catching up on this whole Foley fiasco--has anyone actually read these supposed memos/emails or whatever that he was sending to pages? just curious what everyone thought.

ho hum...

Speaking of ction, I had a dream about him this morning. Which is really strange considering I've never met him.

I have before too :unsure

Albert Haynesworth should be suspended for half the season and fined in an amount that actually stings. What an asshole.

agreed. he has brought shame to the team, as if our 0-4 record isn't shameful enough.

My fish is still judging me, although now he's circling the tank. I can only assume he is circling the tank in an attempt to create the momentum necesary to jump out and try to kill me.

you sound paranoid. meth?

you sound paranoid. meth?

He keeps hiding behind the rocks and then floating up, looking at me, and then going back behind the rocks.

My sister says I should put a plant in his bowl to make it more homy. I can't cave in to his demands. This is a battle of wills.

He keeps hiding behind the rocks and then floating up, looking at me, and then going back behind the rocks.

My sister says I should put a plant in his bowl to make it more homy. I can't cave in to his demands. This is a battle of wills.

I thought you wanted him to live. this is a contest right? give him a damn plant.