• yes
    • no
    • where the hell is ction
    • other

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or that he was wrong about what floor our storage space was on? That one just about blew my mind, that's for sure.

but he was sick, it must have affected his brain.

small joys: found a super cool independent record store not too far from my pad this weekend.

it's been there for years, i've just never been in.

they have a small selection, but what there is is cherch!

0422%20spencer%20tracy.jpg

fact: they had 5 different luna albums in stock. FIVE! and multiple copies of some. :worship

Comcast hasn't changed my IP address in like 5 months. I wonder what the record is for that.

Dave,I've been puzzled for weeks by this..pleeze eggsplain the significance of the National Geographic-style pics.I'm in a quandary...

Your Pal,MB

I'm not puzzled by THIS,just really pissed off:3 school shootings in less than a week.What in the hell is going on? And folks at my school think I'm 'overly concerned about security'. :realmad

A dozen meth labs busted in a town of less than 10,000 in a little over a year.I keep waiting for some crankhead parent who's been up for days & has an 'issue' of some sort to come through an unlocked door & go ballistic.

This shit could happen anywhere.It makes me sick to the core.

Scott,

we never had issues like this growing up....... jus' the usual drunk goi' off into the lake and such......

School shootings were nonexistant.....

Perhaps all the media exsposure from so many facets are to blame??? I feel a "disconnect" is fostered to keep the status quo going......

:wine

-Robert.

Ok, now I'm back to being depressed and stressed. The world is going to hell!

Thanks Scott!

(Just kidding :wine )

Ummm....you're welcome??

Taboot,I watched a program called "The Conservative Agenda" tonite on CSPAN.Brought to you by the friendly folks at Focus on the Family,etc..An hour of blather focusing on a) outlawing abortion b)outlawing same-sex marriage c)getting prayer back in schools..too bad I didn't check my blood pressure afterwards.

"You can't run a country on a book of religion

Not by a heap or a lump or a smidgen"---FZ,"Dumb All Over"

On another note, can someone please tell me Beltmann's avatar? Kind of haunting... a silent screen star? My guess is Harold Lloyd but I'm probably wrong.

The Late (and great) Buster Keaton