is this the new RTT?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. choose

• yes
    • no
    • where the hell is ction
    • other

Miss Chris, the highlight of the trip will be seeing your garden. Oh and you and WILCO and our special guest too :lol

:lol I was thinking about that this morning quite alot. Because...

IT'S NEXT WEEKEND!!!@!!!

:w00t :yay :w00t :yay :w00t :yay :w00t

B)

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are you kidding me? how is it that I am older than the replacements?!

Tommy was like 15 yrs. old when they first started out.

cryptique...go to the doctor, man. i still don't feel that hot, but i think the antibiotics and sleeping pretty much all of yesterday helped. soups on.

Black haw is useful for preventing miscarriage.

Also:

"Blackhaw viburnum is native from Connecticut to Florida and west to Michigan and Texas. Bark from the roots was used by North American Indians to heal stomach, intestinal track, mouth and throat ailments. The Indians made decoctions to alleviate chills and fever and to relieve heart palpitations. Blackhaw berries also seemed to be the choice medicine for ulcers. Thomas Jefferson used this plant at Monticello two centuries ago, and it is among the natives grown there today."

Great pics miss c.

Approx 129 hours to wilco and counting. It's gonna be a fine week.

Thankee!

Yes it is going to be a fine Wilco week. :D

doesn't look like i'll make it to Chicago while i'm in Indy after all. but is there anything fun to do in Indy?

Where in Indy? I have a bunch of relatives in Indianapolis, so I know the area decently. If you're into architecture Columbus Indiana is a fantastic town to go to, Indianapolis has a decent art museum, Luna records, and...uh...a lot of suburban stores :hmm Have fun :thumbup

Where in Indy? I have a bunch of relatives in Indianapolis, so I know the area decently. If you're into architecture Columbus Indiana is a fantastic town to go to, Indianapolis has a decent art museum, Luna records, and...uh...a lot of suburban stores :hmm Have fun :thumbup

i'll be at the indianapolis hyatt for a conference on biofuels. are there any VCers in the area?

i'll be at the indianapolis hyatt for a conference on biofuels. are there any VCers in the area?

Jen, when will you be there? I live in Louisville, about an hour and a half south, and, depending on the day, could maybe meet you somewhere. I will confess that I don't know much about Indy, but I'm sure the hotel will have lots of info. ~Kelley

Jen, when will you be there? I live in Louisville, about an hour and a half south, and, depending on the day, could maybe meet you somewhere. I will confess that I don't know much about Indy, but I'm sure the hotel will have lots of info. ~Kelley

Nov. 1-4 are my dates...I had no idea Louisville was so close! I do know that there is a pool at the hotel. Beyond that?

:)

:lol I was thinking about that this morning quite alot. Because...

IT'S NEXT WEEKEND!!!@!!!

:w00t :yay :w00t :yay :w00t :yay :w00t

B)

:wub I am soooo ready for this. One week to go.

doesn't look like i'll make it to Chicago while i'm in Indy after all.

:ohwell

Just said goodbye to Mountain Bed and our son, they are on their way to Louisville. It is about 3 hours south of here. Please give good vibes for a safe journey.

Safe travel vibes to the Mountain Bed dad and lad.

Will the j4s or ESue make this show?

:wub I am soooo ready for this. One week to go.

:love :love :love

homemade tostados (well, I fried them myself) wtih refried black beans, red peppers, cherry tomaters, chipotle peppers, green salsa and sharp cheddar. I seriously wish I had some edible sour cream. yowza.

Bien viaje to Pocahontas' traveling unit

Im looking for my phone like this :hmm