stick a fork in it...

No, no, pardon YOU  

44 members have voted

1. 1. should the president be able to pre-pardon himself for war crimes against detainees to avoid prosecution?

• Yes
    • No
    • Yes, duh, are you an idiot? How is that possible legal or ethical?!
    • If congress passes it then i guess it is oki

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm curious why this isn't bigger news? Is the Foley thing a red herring to get this passed?

Couldn't be. It's painting the entire party in an unfavorable light. If circumstances continue to point towards a cover-up it'll have serious ramifications in this upcoming election and the republicans are already concerned about loosing seats in both houses.

No, I'm sure it isn't a red herring. I can't give them that much credit. There is soooo much bad shit going down there that you need a scorecard. And I'm not talking about Foley.

They can lie, cheat, steal, murder and torture, but when they start flirting with boys, that's just going too far!!!

Just so I'm clear, when, in the past few decades, has there been a "golden age" in Washington, D.C.?

Uh, Jimmy Carter. Duhhh.

Politics aside,it sure was fun being a teenager during the Carter years."Sans Souci"

My Uncle still hase a couple of cases of "Billy Beer" he's waiting to cash in on.

38_billybeer.jpg

can you make them dance?

I'm not sure. They mostly eat and march.

I think Dave Matthews wrote a song about them.

did you name them yet?? :w00t

More than the names found in the Book Of Numbers.

No, but my parents just reinbursed me for having to pay those tickets, so I've got some extra cash. The order only came out to 50.

well, alright then.

I'm not sure. They mostly eat and march.

why don't you write out something funny in sugar water or honey and then take their picture. That would be pretty funny.

why don't you write out something funny in sugar water or honey and then take their picture. That would be pretty funny.

Ha!

A heart shape is pretty easy to make with this stuff.

Maybe that will be my Valentine card this year. :lol

With M. Ward 'Poison Cup' as the love poem inside.