Huntsville, AL 10-9-06 setlist

Any kind soul wanna offer up this show to me oldstyle, on discs by mail? Still haven't figured out all this downloading stuff on my mac. I can offer the 3 disc set from the SnS Hotel (Jeff Tweedy private basement show early this year) in return - I know a lot of people don't have that and it's awesome.

PM me.

I'll make it my New Years resolution to figure out downloading on Mr. Mac in the new year.

-Laura

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do Not Download this!!! apparently this torrent is screwed up.

I will fix it tonight when I get home. Sorry yall.

bt.etree.org

Wilco

Monday, October 9, 2006

Von Braun Concert Hall

Huntsville, AL

Source: KM140/KM120 (Mid-Side) > Canare Star Quad > W-Mod UA-5 > MT2496 (24/48)

Transfer: MT2496 (24/48) > CEP (fades,edit) > SF8 (dither, resample) > CDwave (flac8)

Taped and Transfered by: KLowe

SET 1

disk 1

01 intro

02 Poor Places

03 Muzzle of Bees

04 Shot in the Arm

05 Impossible Germany

06 Break Your Heart

07 Kamera

08 Handshake Drugs

09 Jesus Ect

10 At Least

11 Airline to Heaven

12 Walken

13 Theologians

14 I'm the Man

15 Via Chicago

16 Hummingbird

17 crowd

--1st encore--

disk 2

18 Late Greats

19 Always in Love

20 How to Fight Lonliness

21 Heavy Metal Drummer

22 crowd

--2nd Ecore--

23 Lets Not Get Carried Away

24 Kingpin

25 Misunderstood

www.wilcoworld.net

www.viachicago.org

Total Time 1:54:08

I'm listening to the show right now, and it sounds great. I'm also seeding it, and I will try to do that off and on for as long as I can.

Just wanted to say thanks again to the taper. There's nothing like going to a show and then getting to hear it over again.

KLowe,

This is may be the best sounding audience recording I have ever heard. It's as good as a lot of soundboards I've heard. I'm visualizing everything in my head while listening to it and it's almost like being there again. Thank you very much for sharing it with us.

KLowe,

This is may be the best sounding audience recording I have ever heard. It's as good as a lot of soundboards I've heard. I'm visualizing everything in my head while listening to it and it's almost like being there again. Thank you very much for sharing it with us.

I totally agree. The sound is very crisp. I'm pretty sure I was sitting one row in front of the taping rig, because I only saw two sets of mics, and one thing I thought was a videocamera on a tripod.

I also downloaded the Oxford show, and it just doesn't compare in quality at all. Thanks again.

is there anybody who burn this to cd for me? i'll be glad to paypal you some money for the disc and shipping.

thanks

When I get my hands on a recording of it, which it's in the works I'd be glad to send you a copy.

I have to rely on friends cuz' I can't do the downloading bit...

but I can make copies to share once it is on cd...

I'll PM you when I get it in the mail... It comes from the West Midlands so it isn't like mailing in the US...

Can't wait to relive this show, wish I could have made it to some more...

Next time around so I've got my Wishful Thinking going on... :pray

FYI...The poster is now available at the Wilco store. There are a couple of MP3s of the show on my friend's Blog. This is by far one of the best recordings I have heard in a while. If anyone wants a B&p of it let me know.

• 2 years later...

Hey Wilco folks,

I was the taper at this show and due to a hard drive crash I've lost my copy of it!!!! sucks huge......

Needless to say. If anyone still has a flac copy of this show could you please re-torrent the show or set up a trade for me?

IF you have any leads on this show please email me at

KLOWE gmail

Thank you plenty!

KLowe