Wichita - Set list

Whistle Song, welcome :)

If the bit torrent thing proves daunting, let me know via PM and I'll get you set up with a couple copies.

Also, it was absolutely my pleasure to have made room for Holly. I would do it again in a heart beat.

Edie

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great pic! can't help but notice oceanman that the shirt you are wearing is exactly the color of your avatar. i can so picture you swaying and waving your arms around. chris?

Yeah,I'm too busy putting people in head locks to be dancing,and I've been known to sway here and there.

Edie looks frightened of me in that pic with all of us. :wub

If the bit torrent thing proves daunting, let me know via PM and I'll get you set up with a couple copies.

Also, it was absolutely my pleasure to have made room for Holly. I would do it again in a heart beat.

Edie

Thanks Edie. I'll take a stab at the bit torrent thing -- I need to figure it out sooner or later!

By the way, sorry I forgot to mention that my name is John. Hope to see you and the gang at other Wilco shows.

John/Whistle Song

Thanks Edie. I'll take a stab at the bit torrent thing -- I need to figure it out sooner or later!

By the way, sorry I forgot to mention that my name is John. Hope to see you and the gang at other Wilco shows.

John/Whistle Song

Hi John.... I believe you told me your name and I could have sworn it was Craig....oops!

I can help you with the torrenting too, though the instructions here are very straightforward. You can do it :yay

See you at some show in the future-like :dancing

Hi John.... I believe you told me your name and I could have sworn it was Craig....oops!

I can help you with the torrenting too, though the instructions here are very straightforward. You can do it :yay

See you at some show in the future-like :dancing

I'm Craig!

A few more pics... I've been wrestling with some pic editing issues with my new iBook (my old system 9 photoshop won't work with it, and i can't figure out iPhoto for some reason), but downloaded Gimp and am finally back in the game. These are nowhere near as good as what's already been posted, but I thought they were kind of cool in an artsy-fartsy abstract kind of way. Especially the blue one... that picture looks like what the ending of Handshake Drugs sounded like (to me, anyay).

206213569.jpg

206213568.jpg

206213567.jpg

A few more pics... I've been wrestling with some pic editing issues with my new iBook (my old system 9 photoshop won't work with it, and i can't figure out iPhoto for some reason), but downloaded Gimp and am finally back in the game. These are nowhere near as good as what's already been posted, but I thought they were kind of cool in an artsy-fartsy abstract kind of way. Especially the blue one... that picture looks like what the ending of Handshake Drugs sounded like (to me, anyay).

206213569.jpg

206213568.jpg

206213567.jpg

Oh, nice! I love the side perspective on the band shell, and you're right, the blue one does look like the end of Handshake Drugs sounds! :thumbup

Edie

Edie -- I totally struck out on the bit torrent thing. It knocked me down cold, saying I have an invalid username (I used Whistle Song). Anyway, I'd love to take you up on your offer to get a copy of the Wichita show, unless you have sage advicing for navigating the bit torrent thing.

One other thing: I have a great photo of Jeff and Holly that I'd lke to mail to Jeff for him to autograph. I e-mailed hq@wilcoworld.net for an address but have received no reply. Do you know of an address in Chicago for fan mail? If you'd prefer e-mailing it to me, my e-mail address is johnspalding@comcast.net. Thanks for your help for this newbie VC'er trying to navigate his way through these foreign lands.

Speaking of Chicago, I bet you'll be at one or both of the trhanksgiving shows. I'm jealous!

--John

• 8 months later...