can someone unpin this thread?

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

has anyone else played the new 80's trivial pursuit? Sat through about a 5 hour game on Sat. night with much-too-enebriated participants (on second thought, we may have been spot-on in that regard), but it was still fairly entertaining. The music and tv questions bring back a lot of not-so-worthwhile memories and quite a few flashbacks...

I'm here! I'm ok! still waiting for this jackass to move out of my office so I can move in!

has anyone else played the new 80's trivial pursuit? Sat through about a 5 hour game on Sat. night with much-too-enebriated participants (on second thought, we may have been spot-on in that regard), but it was still fairly entertaining. The music and tv questions bring back a lot of not-so-worthwhile memories and quite a few flashbacks...

I could probably beat your pants off at that game!

I'm here! I'm ok! still waiting for this jackass to move out of my office so I can move in!

I could probably beat your pants off at that game!

I was assuming this would be a pants-off game with this group anyway.

I'd love to talk smack and claim that no one can beat me at '80s Trivial Pursuit, but I'm a little weak on the end of that decade, when I was in college and too stoned to care much about popular culture.

No one on this board can beat me in Boggle, though.