Top Posters In This Topic

categories are (FYI):

Music

Television

Movies

Headlines

Sports & Leisure

Wildcard

If need be I could just post random questions. I'm willing to take off work the rest of the week to get this done, as the competition already seems to be mounting, and this shitty rain would make it a perfect week to grow a beard, sit in the underwear and watch those deadwood netflix that keep eyeing me everytime I walk through the front door... :)

Someone told me that bobbob kid was actually some kind of computer robot thing.

Someone is a liar.

And I would destroy all of you at regular trivial pursuit and probably finish 3rd in 80's. But I'd be untouchable in the 90's.

I don't have the 80s one yet but we totally rule at the Pop Culture Trivial Pursuit. My 80s Dream Team would be me, Al, El Kev, and Sir Stevens. We'd wipe the floors with all those other mothertruckers.

I played against Al last week and I won by answering the question "What was the name of Murphy Brown's son?" correctly. That may have been one of the proudest moments of my life.

Anyone watch The World Series Of Pop Culture? I wish I had known about it, I would have tried out.

I don't have the 80s one yet but we totally rule at the Pop Culture Trivial Pursuit. My 80s Dream Team would be me, Al, El Kev, and Sir Stevens. We'd wipe the floors with all those other mothertruckers.

I played against Al last week and I won by answering the question "What was the name of Murphy Brown's son?" correctly. That may have been one of the proudest moments of my life.

Anyone watch The World Series Of Pop Culture? I wish I had known about it, I would have tried out.

I watched a couple of episodes (a semifinal and the final, I think). It was a team competition, so you could have had that dream team with you (though I think it was only three players per team).

Yes...much like rock'n'roll jeapordy that used to air on VH1, I just sat there answering 99% of the questions and asking myself why I wasn't on it.

:yes

It was extremely rare that I didn't know an answer on R&R Jeopardy.

My new shoes were made in vietnam. I suppose I should feel bad about it, as it was most likely made with underpaid workers, but they are so fresh and so clean that I can't help but block it out of my mind.

today is my 7th work day in a row.

HUAH!! :pirate

also, i am lamenting that i didn't get to the commissary to get bacon this morning.

you win some, you lose some.

My new shoes were made in vietnam. I suppose I should feel bad about it, as it was most likely made with underpaid workers, but they are so fresh and so clean that I can't help but block it out of my mind.
Almost all shoes are made in Asia (almost all clothes period),....don't feel bad.

LouieB

Arthur Jensen: It is the international system of currency which determines the vitality of life on this planet. THAT is the natural order of things today. THAT is the atomic and subatomic and galactic structure of things today. And YOU have meddled with the primal forces of nature. And YOU WILL ATONE. Am I getting through to you, Mr. Beale? You get up on your little 21-inch screen and howl about America, and democracy. There is no America; there is no democracy. There is only IBM, and ITT, and AT&T, and DuPont, Dow, Union Carbide, and Exxon. Those are the nations of the world today.