Pumpkin cheesecake is good too.

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DROMEDARY!

(dromedery?)

:huh

and like that! 30 minutes has evaporated and my hallway is still cluttered with two open tool boxes. sigh.

back to it, then!

well, i hung up my framed andrew bird poster ( :love ) but cannot decide on a spot for my (spring 2005 :yeaahh ) framed decemberists poster.

so.

i'm putting the tool boxes away and thinking about ordering some indian food. :eat

Guest Speed Racer

Mmm! I had Indian food nearly twice last week. My intestines are still recovering from my devation from my standard midwestern fare. Well, my standard midwestern fare doused in hot sauce. :hmm

Statistics midterm tomorrow. I've never taken calc, and it was a prerequisite for the course. :lol I'm WAY better than most of the class at using the modelling software we're using, but when we have to start talking about fancy-pants derivatives and, uh, numbers that are excited (5!) and big E's that don't look like E's anymore and big B's with swoopies, I become the human incarnation of the Drone. :(

yeah - was watching the baseball and am trying to squeeze just a few more minutes out of my day before facing the work week.

Sounds like some good eats! We had Little Caesars and Budweiser for dinner with MrRain422......a little food and drink to represent each of our hometowns. :lol

just the facts: just ordered: chicken tikka masala, saag paneer, rice, naan.

oh, yes. :dancing

Mango lassi?