We Can Make It Better

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like how on the site the press release is titled "The Real Story Behind the Springfield Massacre." They also said that "sensationalized" stories had been circulated, so how often do they come to this board do you think?

Well, they do keep an eye on what is being said here, pretty routinely.

Shhhhhhhhhh!

I miss you guys so much!

I wish we could of talked for hours,your stories are priceless!

I give the biggest hugs for sure!

If this was our daily job,we would be rather wealthy!

I was expecting an upper cut, and that wasnt one at all. I've seen an irate Tweedy, and Jeff exercized some restraint in this instance. They'll have barriers at their shows before too long.

They had them in Wichita (and st. louis) and it was fine. 2-3 additional feet don't make much difference.

Yeah, but I've seen them plenty of times without barricades, with stages low enough to be easily jumped onto, and no trouble at all. The Fillmore and the Greek Theater in LA come to mind most readily. Maybe it's the laid-back California attitude that lets them know they can trust us? :P

Yeah, but I've seen them plenty of times without barricades, with stages low enough to be easily jumped onto, and no trouble at all. The Fillmore and the Greek Theater in LA come to mind most readily. Maybe it's the laid-back California attitude that lets them know they can trust us? :P

The Vic too.....

I don't like them, and given there was no visible security in the wings (offstage), the person would have been able to quickly climb over a 3 ft barricade and hop onto the stage. The only difference is that it might have slowed him down just enough so that the disturbance in the crowd would have alerted the band a little faster.

I hate this :realmad