The official lost jay farrar board members thread...

well, we might as well hang out here. :ninja friggin' spam. i hate those bastards. i haven't gotten a response from sharon agnello yet. i will contact fastatmosphere today as well.

i picked up beck's new disc this morning. kinda weird (even for beck) but i am only on track 5 so far.

work sucks.

At this very moment JF is probably working his contact in the international intelligence community, tracking the evildoers, biding his time until he can unleash his merciless, stone cold revenge. Predicted body count: 11.

And yes, if someone tried to touch JF on stage, JF would've ripped off a guitar string lightning quick and garroted the SOB. Then he'd finish the song with the remaining 5 strings.

At this very moment JF is probably working his contact in the international intelligence community, tracking the evildoers, biding his time until he can unleash his merciless, stone cold revenge. Predicted body count: 11.

And yes, if someone tried to touch JF on stage, JF would've ripped off a guitar string lightning quick and garroted the SOB. Then he'd finish the song with the remaining 5 strings.

he'd go real ultimate power on that ass. playing chickamauga so loud it would kill the entire town.

he'd go real ultimate power on that ass. playing chickamauga so loud it would kill the entire town.

There are probably Via Chicago members who were curious about this thread and decided to scan through it but are now completely puzzled.

There are probably Via Chicago members who were curious about this thread and decided to scan through it but are now completely puzzled.

don't make me pull out the secret vocabulary and go all grifter on somebody.

we been waitin on gobbertins ironito fo a hundo years. i'll be loadin' up my baby doll and makin' the trek to carrboro in a couple. the beaver has to hold down the fort while we're gone (that's my mutt).

damn phentramine nazi's tryin' to keep a brotha down. got dee cee "el presidente" carter, cal, and farrarfan1's days screwed up, not to mention yours truly.

teh wrath of devertins will be epic when all is said and done.

camaroheadwaitinonjayfertins

Well its just a Damn Shame, fuckin spammers and their broken English. I'm sure Cal has gone into a mental shock, being deprived from the message board, I bet he's drinking beer and talking to a wall right now.

Only 12 more days to Gob Iron!!!

drpyurz49

This feels like what happens when you are staying at a nice bed and breakfast and all of a sudden your next door neighbors are from some World of Warcraft convention and are getting all mystical mages and magic in the hallway.

I love Jay Farrar but stopped visiting his message board when I realized that there were only 5 regular posters. They all thought that whatever they were talking about was hilarious but it the hilarity escaped me. :hmm

you should check it out again. there are certainly more than 5 regular posters these days. farrar has been busy w/ the new gob iron project and there is a new son volt cd coming out in feb '07. jay plays a couple of the new songs on occasion and they are shaping up to be his best yet. :rock

Trace > AM

Now you all just need to get neverwonagrammy/ buckstopshere to post over here and then you'll really have something.

you should check it out again. there are certainly more than 5 regular posters these days. farrar has been busy w/ the new gob iron project and there is a new son volt cd coming out in feb '07. jay plays a couple of the new songs on occasion and they are shaping up to be his best yet. :rock

Actually, I think that the observation that it's a few that dominate is pretty accurate. Sure, there's lots of regulars, but there's a handful that take over and drive a lot of folks into lurk mode.