The official lost jay farrar board members thread...

Great! Our little message board is back, lets take a few cues from here and discuss Farrar punching someone in the face and the "outfit" Farrar wears on any given night.

I think you meant to write, "Thanks, VC, for your hospitality." But I'm sure it was an honest mistake.

Actually, I think that the observation that it's a few that dominate is pretty accurate. Sure, there's lots of regulars, but there's a handful that take over and drive a lot of folks into lurk mode.

Jeez man, grow a pair of balls and come out of the "post closet". :cheekkiss

I think you meant to write, "Thanks, VC, for your hospitality." But I'm sure it was an honest mistake.

Amen. Thanks to the VC community for hosting us misplaced Jay board members. I have actually grown to enjoy VC and will continue to check out this board. I have always had an appreciation for Wilco, but when Jay's board went down and I ended up here, then I saw Wilco live a couple of weeks ago it was a done deal. I am an official Wilco fanatic now.

Amen. Thanks to the VC community for hosting us misplaced Jay board members. I have actually grown to enjoy VC and will continue to check out this board. I have always had an appreciation for Wilco, but when Jay's board went down and I ended up here, then I saw Wilco live a couple of weeks ago it was a done deal. I am an official Wilco fanatic now.

Good for you!

i'm pretty sure we've all seen the real ultimate power page

Sorry, I didn't mean to come into your house and insult your worldliness. But, did you understand the Grifter reference?

don't make me pull out the secret vocabulary and go all grifter on somebody.

we been waitin on gobbertins ironito fo a hundo years. i'll be loadin' up my baby doll and makin' the trek to carrboro in a couple. the beaver has to hold down the fort while we're gone (that's my mutt).

damn phentramine nazi's tryin' to keep a brotha down. got dee cee "el presidente" carter, cal, and farrarfan1's days screwed up, not to mention yours truly.

teh wrath of devertins will be epic when all is said and done.

camaroheadwaitinonjayfertins