9:30 Club, Washington DC

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

since my .Aif files are no good for the VC tracker, I guess I'm still willing to help out. If theres any particular songs someone has to hear right away before a FLAC version gets uploaded to bittorrent, just post it in the thread and ill try and upload it in .mp3

cheers

6th Wilco show, this was absolutely unbelievable, Radio Cure was amazing, the new tune "Let's not get carried away" was very energetic, Glenn you rock man, a drum solo at a WIlco show that was great( it was the first time I've ever seen one) Via Chicago always nice and Poli Sci was fantastic, the one thing though that made it a joy for me was sharing it with my 13 y/o son, he loved it, and I love him. :wub He said before the show, I hope the play Handshake, hummingbird, HMD, and Shot in the arm, he got them all( he said the highlight for him was Misunderstood) thanks for letting me gush a little, one thing though the 9:30 club was the most packed I had ever seen it, no room to boogie, although that is a minor complaint that was easily remedied by the fine young lady grooving next to me, I know I'm a dirty old man. Just trying to be a good role model :thumbup

Thanks KS, my six y/o daughter sings HMD and always in love with me, but eventually she makes me turn Disney radio on sirrius, any suggestions, it's fantastic your kids love great music, being a product of the 80's if it wasn't for my parents I can't imagine what I would be listening to. :w00t

I'm just listening to the NPR stream right now and at the begining of Handshake, I swear to God I can hear myself being the "woo" guy!

woo!,

dcd

AWE-SOME! we were right there with you in spirit dcd. :cheers

since my .Aif files are no good for the VC tracker, I guess I'm still willing to help out. If theres any particular songs someone has to hear right away before a FLAC version gets uploaded to bittorrent, just post it in the thread and ill try and upload it in .mp3

cheers

I for one am fine with an mp3 versio for playing on the computer if yoy're so inclined.... :cheers

Figured that was you, getting all carried away. :yes :wave

I don't even need alcohol to turn in to the "Woo!" Guy, either. :wave

Man, I HATE the sound of my own voice, but that HAS to be me.

Ever hear yourself on an answering machine and think, "I don't sound like that!", but you know you do?

dcd

I don't even need alcohol to turn in to the "Woo!" Guy, either. :wave

Man, I HATE the sound of my own voice, but that HAS to be me.

Ever hear yourself on an answering machine and think, "I don't sound like that!", but you know you do?

dcd

so i have a recording of the first time i saw a person play, and they always do a solo acoustic part of the set. during one song that has crowd participation, the crowd wasn't exactly clued in on the participation and i do the "screaming back of the 'yeah' thing" about 5 seconds before everybody got the point and you can hear it... you can also hear me singing along/freaking out to the song directly after that. so embarrassing!! :blush

you can also hear me singing along/freaking out to the song directly after that. so embarrassing!! :blush

*Note to self.... should I participate in another "living room show", be sure to bring the duct tape.