Jeff Tweedy:Sunken Treasure DVD

is this actually being released here? i figured i'd just go pick it up at the store...

but i came up empty... in three places... i even resorted to HMV.

:upset

I've been in four different stores here in Victoria and no...one...knows.....who....Jeff Tweedy....is....here.....!!!! I can't freaking believe it and am sad and outraged. :realmad

I'll get the dvd soon but am both mad yet slightly gratified that Jeff is not that popular!

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been in four different stores here in Victoria and no...one...knows.....who....Jeff Tweedy....is....here.....!!!! I can't freaking believe it and am sad and outraged. :realmad

I'll get the dvd soon but am both mad yet slightly gratified that Jeff is not that popular!

They had the DVD at HMV here. I was quite surprised!

It took me a week to get it.

I ordered the DVD from Musictoday on September 15th (!) and it still hasn't arrived. My friend ordered it from Chapters (online) last week and she already has it. :hmm

I've been in four different stores here in Victoria and no...one...knows.....who....Jeff Tweedy....is....here.....!!!!

Unfortunately, Wilco/Jeff has never played Victoria. They skipped the west coast completely on the almost Trans Canada tour this summer.

No luck at Zulu? Highlife on Commercial Drive might have it (I found Man in the Sand there). If not, I'm sure they would order it for you.

I went out the day it was released and tried at the Best Buy near Surrey Central but they didn't have it, so I tried the (bigger) HMV at Metrotown and they had one copy, which I snagged. Try Scratch, they'll probably have it.

p.s. highlife is awesome.

Can someone tell me the tracklist for the mp3 downloads? I am at work and would like to download this later.

here you go

sunken treasure

theologians

ruling class

satan your kingdom must come down

family gardner

how to fight loneliness

summerteeth

the thanks i get

radio king

i am trying to break your heart

ELT

shot in the arm

black eye

in a future age

laminated cat

one by one

was i in your dreams

airline to heaven

heavy metal drummer

war on war

acuff rose

california stars

please tell my brother

she's a jar

Guest Speed Racer

My friend learned how to capture screen shots the other day, and EVERY SINGLE email I've received from her since contains a 'look at this!' or a question with a screenshot included.

My friend learned how to capture screen shots the other day, and EVERY SINGLE email I've received from her since contains a 'look at this!' or a question with a screenshot included.

Sometimes they're the only way! I posted this in the Lost thread a few days ago, but I'll give it wider release here. Check out the title of the Lost recap on TWOP:

lostTWOP.JPG

The DVD-UK-Import finally arrived in Germany and the Download worked just fine...

I'm looking forward to watch it today.

Booklet says:

"Dialogue Subtitles: English, Deutsch, Italiano, Espanol, Portugues" !!! Same as the US-Version???

:dancing

I'm late to this party but finally am watching this dvd and no doubt best part is before Laminated Cat when Jeff explains what he does all day--farting, drinking diet coke, sleeping, scratching his balls, etc., and the dude yells out "I'm in love!". Classic. Then Laminated Cat, which may be best cut on the entire dvd. More commentary to come...

:cheers