Jeff Tweedy:Sunken Treasure DVD

I want to go to bed but I can't drag myself away!

Same here. But I must. Made it to Black Eye. I'll buy it tomorrow and watch it with the old lady.

Thanks W-world & Jeff. G'night. :cheers

Edit: Okay, just Future Age then I'm out of here...

:monkey

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to go to bed but I can't drag myself away!

damn it, mike warned me not to start, but I had to look anyway....and now I can't turn it off! god i have so much work to do tonight...and chances are it won't get done...

this is very well done. and the stream was a brilliant idea. thanks to those who deserve it! :thumbup

I only made it through "Black Eye" because I have to go to bed really soon. But I have a few questions:

Who is the guy with sunglasses that sings along with Jeff? And when they're going over the setlist, what song do you think they are both shocked to see on the list? Just speculation is all I want.

So I have to write this paper now, and I'm going to listen to the DVD while doing it.

"'How did you get so insightful?'

'Well you know, insight is overrated'

'Thats very insightful'"

He's really funny on this dvd.

Although does anyone think it's kind of painful to hear all this talk about his rehab stay? I mean, he's making jokes about it, but it seems a little tough.

ok...confession time. "the family gardener" makes me weepy every time i hear it.

lovely version here with scott backstage. :wub

to whomever made this little free preview possible (i'll assume jeff had some part in this), thank you for, as always, being kind to your fans. it made my night...can't wait to pick up the dvd tomorrow! :cheers

that. was fucking fantastic. i had forgotten bout solo jeff for awhile...i could not be more excited for fridays show

really, i cant get over how good that was.

's gonna be good times, morgs! :cheekkiss

missed it too... november 3rd for australia

for folks at home that saw it, how did acuff-rose look??

It was really great, he sang it away from the microphone towards the left side of the stage. Everyone got real quiet, he could have done the whole show like that.

It was really great, he sang it away from the microphone towards the left side of the stage. Everyone got real quiet, he could have done the whole show like that.

yes fantastic stuff, thought i was gonna miss out on the webcast, but i guess i'm just gonna have to wait a few days for my pre-order to arrive for the better sound. but damn it was a great film... family gardener and blackeye were higlights for me

to the people who have the dvd, is there any special features on it?

Yeah, there are. They're for the computer and I can't access them yet because they've blocked it until the official release date.

"Thanks for purchasing the DVD. The bonus material will be posted shortly. It will include free downloads of 24 songs recorded during filming all in high-quality 256 kbps unrestricted MP3 format."

Yeah, there are. They're for the computer and I can't access them yet because they've blocked it until the official release date.

"Thanks for purchasing the DVD. The bonus material will be posted shortly. It will include free downloads of 24 songs recorded during filming all in high-quality 256 kbps unrestricted MP3 format."

YESSSSSSS

I sweet talked the girl at the record store yesterday to break street date and sell it to me. I guess Im a criminal or something. Its great though. :thumbup

I got the package just now complete with Adult Head and the post cards. The cards are the same set i saw being sold at the merch tables at the Ft. Worth and Wichita gigs.

One more thing i have to get the band to sign and have framed! Life of a rock fan could be worse.

Thank God i could give a shit about the World Series this year. I get the evening to focus on reliving my magic run of Tweedy shows last February. :dancing

dave

Anyone know if the band makes more money off stuff ordered in the Wilco store vs. in any retail store? My suspicion is yes for the former, but just wondering if anyone knew definitively.

the only special feature is that you get to download all the tracks as mp3s from the internet. apparently they haven't posted the tracks yet though.

After watching it I have a better understanding of why Jeff was so irritated by the "talkers" on that tour. I was irritated before the first song was over.

Anyway, is the DVD High Def? I assume it's 7.1 HD and all the good stuff but I can't find anything in the product details on Amazon.