Wilco more contoversial

I think you mean "style." And for a number as small as nine, write it out instead of using the numeral. Thanks.

For those of you keeping score at home,I believe it is actually known as "Revolution #9" :lol

Anyone else seeing a trend developing here with the youngsters and their "elitism" rants. Is this what teaching in colleges these days? "Don't trust anyone" "Fuck everyone" blah blah blah. Looks like insecurity to me.

i am a freshman in college and what ive been taught to be tolerant. to me, each person has their own viewpoints and whether i like it or not i probably cant change them. so, i just go with the flow and if i see a comment i dont agree with, whatever, that is that person's view on things. there are too many good people on this website to let one or two people making dumb comments ruin it for me. anyways, i hope this isnt too insecure for people (joke :P )

I find that having Wilco is enough common ground to get along. The fact is, many people in life have to be "right" when in reality both people in an argument are trying to prove the same thing in two different ways. There's no right or wrong....there just is. How Zen.

I do agree with lost highway though (post #1). The bottom line is that we are all entitled to our opinions. It is great to hear different sides to intelligent arguments. I just don't think we should call people stupid names and resort to immaturity. In the "big picture" it's really not worth it. So let's all get along and dig the Wilco vibe.

Hey everybody...

I'm new here, though I've been a fan of Wilco for a few years. Saw them live once at the Pittsburgh Arts Festival (cause that's the only time they ever played in Pittsburgh I think), and I thought that I'd post my first post here since it seemed to be about the board.

Just to let you know, I'm a nice guy. And I'm not any authority on all things Wilco, so please feel free to correct my mistakes.

Anyways...I just wanted to say that you guys have a pretty great community here and whether you all agree or not, you should realize how awesome it is to have so many people come together in celebration of something you all love.

At least that's what I think.

Ben

Hey everybody...

I'm new here, though I've been a fan of Wilco for a few years. Saw them live once at the Pittsburgh Arts Festival

Ben

did you see them in 2003 or 2004?

also, they've played in Pittsburgh 5 times (6 if you count Starlake)

Ah, nevermind...Just looked it up. It was in my pre-Wilco days. I'm only 18.

2004 was a good show. I keep hearing rumors that they might play the Carnegie Music Hall in Oakland, but it hasn't happened yet. i'd have to come home for that show if it goes down.