• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No man, then we'd have no demos to look forward too later and talk about here
\

Dead on.

Also, does anyone else think that's a terrible picture of Jeff? He's not an unattractive man at all (as far as I can tell, having rather limited experience in judging them,) but that photo makes him look like someone who's downed a bottle of caffine pills after being awake for a week. If they wanted a nice picture, they should've given someone of the people on here a call.

Krautrock influenced and Kid A stylings?

Does anyone actually believe that horseshite? Those songs are about as Krautrock as fucking Kylie! Fucking journos! They should be tied down and made to listen to Tangerine Dream for 24 hours staight. Knobheads!

On a lighter note...I see Jeff is recording in a "cum bunker". Must be a cruising ground nearby! :mellow

Spiders is rather Krautrock-influenced.

yeah, but that's where it sortof ends.

Also, does anyone else think that's a terrible picture of Jeff? He's not an unattractive man at all.

he's pretty ugly, take a closer look:

http://www.dragcity.com/press/pimages/photos/dc309ph01.jpg

also, that's cool how Jeff began writing songs two years ago.

What's "krautrock"?

Neu!

Random thoughts: Interesting how we haven't heard two of the completed tracks yet. I'm bummed they're not calling song Walken.

Spiders is rather Krautrock-influenced.

What? With the riff and the syncopated beat? Please..

i dont know if you heard the song hallo gallo by neu, but spiders sounds ridiculously close to it.

if is that the thanks i get doesnt make the cut, ill be bummed. and jhc (john!! whats up?) is right. it is interesting how we havent heard 2 songs that was menioned.

Did I miss the mention of Lullaby in the article? :punch. Anyway great article I can't wait to hear Sky Blue Sky and You Are My Face and it looks like they aren't going to go with Walken as a song title.

--Mike

I was going on the assumption that "Sky Blue Sky" is the same as "Lullaby" based on the fact that it includes that phrase. This may not actually be the case.

On a lighter note...I see Jeff is recording in a "cum bunker". Must be a cruising ground nearby! :mellow

Okay, I'll admit that because I clearly have the maturity of a twelve-year-old boy, I noticed that too. :lol But I wasn't going to say anything!

Guest Speed Racer
I'm Talking to Myself About You = Walken. Right?

Yeah. The complaint was that they aren't calling it Walken, which is a rather catchy (and more succinct) title.

What's "krautrock"?

I'd like to know this too, I hadn't heard that before....

Wonder what the two songs You Are My Face and

Sky Blue Sky (weres the e on skye... ;) ) are like...

Guess that we have lots to look forward too :yes

Thought when I heard this one song live that it could be for us fans. Guess folks in general... :ermm

LNGCA (Tweedy: "A straight -ahead rock song about people in life who constandly criticise")

Nice article. Can't wait for the new album and I could care less what the songs are called.

I think that I am happiest that Jeff gave up smoking. I have never heard Jeff's voice sound so clear and strong.

And agreed on the photo. They must have taken just one, 'cause that one couldn't have been the best one :lol