Article on New Record in Q Magazine

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Maybe now people will finally - finally! - stop calling it "Walken." Which is stupid. And not the name of the song. Anyway...

Some of the best new songs seem to be ready for release, but so do some of the worst ("Let's Sleep"-er, I mean, "Let's Fight," for one). Hopefully the turkeys'll get worked over a bit before the album comes out.

Guest Speed Racer
Maybe now people will finally - finally! - stop calling it "Walken." Which is stupid. And not the name of the song. Anyway...

'Walken' was what appeared on setlists for the first year and a half of its performance. It's not like one of us just made it up.

And I agree that 'Let's Fight' desperately needs to be rethought. I can hardly get past the Casio keyboard introduction.

Some of the best new songs seem to be ready for release, but so do some of the worst ("Let's Sleep"-er, I mean, "Let's Fight," for one). Hopefully the turkeys'll get worked over a bit before the album comes out.

Jeff told me that "Let's Not Get Carried Away" was about you! :P

And I believe that you could not care less about the song titles. :P

Thank GOD for you, Caliber. This site would be a cesspool of poor grammar if you weren't here to clean it up.

I've seen a peanut stand, and heard a rubber band .... but I ain't never seen an elf on a bender. And I've been to panto many times.

(sorry, the cum bunker talk regressed me somewhat)

You obviously never ran into Dennis Wise on a night out then.

Oh, cos I was talking about creatures with big ears having sexual relations with homosexuals, and what with the Stan Collymore dogging scandal, I thought that Dennis had done something similar.

Maybe he has. That relationship with Ken Bates seems a bit suspect to me anyway.

Would someone be so kind as to transcribe the song titles that are mentioned in that article? The image is too blurry on my computer to make out the song titles (or any other text). I sure would appreciate it!

did you enlarge the picture?

Would someone be so kind as to transcribe the song titles that are mentioned in that article? The image is too blurry on my computer to make out the song titles (or any other text). I sure would appreciate it!

try saving the pic on your computer and opening it with something else. worked for me