Madison 11/22

This is a General Adminision show correct? If so, preordering will only really get you a ticket. One would still have to what in line the night of the show to get a good seat. Am I correct on this? I wonder how much I would save skipping the presale and gambling that walking up to the Barrymore on Friday would get me a ticket. Any incite on this anyone?

The likelihood of this selling out Today for the presale is prolly non existant. I don't think the Barrymore would be cool with selling all the tix before they go on sale to the general public, though an audience of all wilco fans would be pretty cool.

With that being said it is a small place so if you do take your chances at the box office do it early. I would imagine it would take a week or two before the show completely sells out.

I did buy two tix for the presale, but I need to buy more. I figure I buy the others on Friday.

you can buy them and do will call if you buy them thru the barrymore live site i believe. I did that recently for a Gufs show and had them at will call. i think i've done that for a couple shows. i mean it' kinda cutting it close to mail out tickets, don't you think?

i've been to barrymore a million times and it's very small. i think it holds like 1,000 people. personally i think the acoustics in there aren't all that great. the coolest thing is the stars on the ceiling. i mean it's going to be a sold out show, no doubt about that. $30 bucks a ticket is getting up there though. holy crap. but i just paid $35 to see ryan adams at the house of blues in chicago for january. this time is just a bad time to buy tickets though. PLUS i want to buy john mayer tickets and those fuckers are $40 dollars a pop with mat kearney. damn.

I don't think there could have been worse timing for this show.

Yeah... normally I wouldn't even consider missing a Wilco show in Madison, but serious family obligations are probably going to prevent me from going.

Tickets went on presale for Ryan this morning at 10am, but i'm sure there is tickets still available. i got mine. it was like 90 some bucks for two tickets. It's a charity event for the Chicago Cubs too, which fuckin' rocks because i'm a diehard fan. 4 hour trip to chi-town for me. i need to find a motel.

Tickets go on sale here on 11/11:

http://www.hob.com/tickets/eventdetail.asp?eventid=42471

If you sign up for the free membership you can buy them now i think. not sure on that though. someone said it over on the ryan adams archives website. that is the new message board pretty much.

or

Tickets on sale NOW!! here:

http://www.ticketmaster.com/artist/807216

what is great my wife's parents live in madison and that's were i'll be for thanksgiving, so it works out just great.

Tickets went on presale for Ryan this morning at 10am, but i'm sure there is tickets still available. i got mine. it was like 90 some bucks for two tickets. It's a charity event for the Chicago Cubs too, which fuckin' rocks because i'm a diehard fan. 4 hour trip to chi-town for me. i need to find a motel.

Tickets go on sale here on 11/11:

http://www.hob.com/tickets/eventdetail.asp?eventid=42471

If you sign up for the free membership you can buy them now i think. not sure on that though. someone said it over on the ryan adams archives website. that is the new message board pretty much.

or

Tickets on sale NOW!! here:

http://www.ticketmaster.com/artist/807216

what is great my wife's parents live in madison and that's were i'll be for thanksgiving, so it works out just great.

Thanks for the info. Just got my Ryan tix. Wow what a day, got tix for both Wilco in Madison and Ryan in Chicago!! Can't wait for the shows.

how did that sell out so fast?

The Barrymore is a pretty small venue for Wilco thses days. I'm not suprised that it sold out that fast. Did you try to call any of the other places that sell tix for the Barrymore (i.e. Exclusive Co, B-Side Records, Star Liquor).

The Barrymore is a pretty small venue for Wilco thses days. I'm not suprised that it sold out that fast. Did you try to call any of the other places that sell tix for the Barrymore (i.e. Exclusive Co, B-Side Records, Star Liquor).

don't have time, i'm at work (which is why i wasn't able to get them earlier, ugh). i'm going to b-side tonight though, so maybe i can do some groveling.

I JUST bought mine :thumbup

um, where?