Now playing from 13th Nov 2006

Your post made me pull Secaucus out again and I still can't get into that album (despite the fact that I think Meadowlands is one of the best albums in recent memory).

I like Secaucus though it's not close to the Meadowlands, which is my favorite album of the past 5 years or so.

NP:

B0000AGWJG.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Half of you on here had me dreading it and the other half had me excited about it... so I guess I just put it off for a while... :lol

Thats exactly why I havent listened to it yet. :D

I havent heard anything by her. But judging by every review ive read of it (and the fact that you havent seemed to play anything else in the past month :P ) it certainly sounds interesting. Im normally put off by extremely long songs though - I know it sounds like a cop out but I do have quite a short attention span at times. :blush

I may cue it up on my way to work in the morning.

I havent heard anything by her. But judging by every review ive read of it (and the fact that you havent seemed to play anything else in the past month :P )

I know, I do tend to latch onto an album and play it a lot. This one has certainly knocked Midlake from cd player for a while, at least.

I'll be interested to hear what you think.