Wishlist for Upcoming Chicago shows

I want Tweedy to breakdance during the outro of Theologians...or at least re-instate the Hummingbird dance.

The Hummingbird dance was in effect in Madison. Also, I'd just like to point out that in Madison the band did not play "At Least That's What You Said" - I don't remember the last time that happened.

The Hummingbird dance was in effect in Madison. Also, I'd just like to point out that in Madison the band did not play "At Least That's What You Said" - I don't remember the last time that happened.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

bring it back this weekend!

hope everyone is having fun tonite!!!!!

you are my face was mentioned in an article on wilco in some magazine, i forget which, but it was posted here a little while ago

ah i see, just saw the thread. must've missed it. I was curious about you are my face and sky blue sky. I figured sky blue sky was just lullaby since "sky blue sky" is in the lyrics.

I'm so damn excited for tomorrow I'm nearly pissing myself.

Gross.

They haven't played Spiders as a full band since 7/16 in Florence, MA. That show also featured the most recent full band versions of Far, Far Away, Hesitating Beauty and Wishful Thinking (which has been played only 20 times total)....what a killer show! Maybe they'll bust out one of these tonight.