Now Playing for January 2007

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bob Dylan:

30 May 1990: Kingston

Most Likely You Go Your Way (And I'll Go Mine) / Ballad Of A Thin Man / Stuck Inside Of Mobile With The

Memphis Blues Again / Just Like A Woman / Masters Of War / Gotta Serve Somebody / Love Minus Zero - No Limit

(acoustic w band) / It's Alright, Ma (I'm Only Bleeding) (acoustic w band) / She Belongs To Me (acoustic w band) /

Ballad Of Hollis Brown (acoustic w band) / One Too Many Mornings (acoustic w band) / Mr. Tambourine Man

(acoustic w band) / Where Teardrops Fall / Everything Is Broken / I Shall Be Re leased / All Along The Watchtower /

What Good Am I? / Like A Rolling Stone / Blowin' In The Wind (acoustic w band) / Highway 61 Revisited

it took me a while to get past the voice, but i love this album. they're coming to denver in early february... and i'm going to be out of town. also missing thunderbirds are now!/oxford collapse the next day... :realmad

i don't know why i'm still up. i had a rather uninspiring my morning jacket experience earlier... by the way, ms. yvon says hi to everyone as she's stuck at a motel with no internet access.

Same here, on both counts. Took a while to get the voice, but now the Bastards are sorta filling a PJ Harvey/Sleater-Kinney void.

MMJ = (jam-band + reverb) squared = me not like.

NP= Apostle of Hustle - My Sword Hand's Anger

http://www.arts-crafts.ca/apostleofhustle/index2.html