Now Playing for January 2007

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ me too! i must listen to it at least once a day it would seem... :lol

Damn, you're pretty tore up about this album, huh? The first and tenth tracks are by far my favorites. I will still need time with the rest of the album but my gut reaction is that it blows and is no where near what their first one was. I loved their first one to death. It was just one of those albums that struck a chord with me immediately. This one, not so much.

Bob Dylan: 1 April 1992: Melbourne

All Along The Watchtower / Most Of The Time / Everything Is Broken / Just Like A Woman / Tangled Up In Blue /

She Belongs To Me / Maggie's Farm / Love Minus Zero - No Limit (acoustic) / Little Moses (acoustic) / The Lonesome

Death Of Hattie Carroll (acoustic w band) / It Ain't Me, Babe (acoustic w band) / Cat's In The Well / Simple Twist Of

Fate / The Times They Are A-Changin' (acoustic w band) / Highway 61 Revisited / Ballad Of A Thin Man / Watching

The River Flow / Blowin' In The Wind (acoustic)

This is really, really good...

B000KLNQ96.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_V47537270_.jpg

It certainly is.

I gave that Brand New album a listen this morning on the train into work and really enjoyed it. I felt at one with the angst ridden emo students sitting in the seats opposite. Which was nice. :D

I gave that Brand New album a listen this morning on the train into work and really enjoyed it. I felt at one with the angst ridden emo students sitting in the seats opposite. Which was nice. :D

:lol

Good though isn't it? I had it on in the car on the way into work this morning - starts the day with a bang!

Im still non the wiser to what emo actually is to be honest.

"Emotional Hardcore" I believe was were it originated from, but what it actually means now I have no idea... I'm finding it hard to describe both Brand New and Plate Six... what would you call it? Metal? Rock? Indie-Metal? Indie-Rock??

Just good music'll do for the time being :) :music

"Emotional Hardcore" I believe was were it originated from, but what it actually means now I have no idea...

Thats what I thought. But dont Bright Eyes and Death Cab get lumbered with the Emo tag?