Now Playing for January 2007

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooooooo.... I'm so looking forward to hearing that... is it any good?

You can stream the entire album via Rupert Murdoch.

Sounds a bit more tame and withdrawn. The album sounds good, but not extraordinary. I don't remember the track The Good, The Bad And The Queen (versus say album or band, which only makes matters more confusing) sounding that explosive at the Electric Prom.

You can stream the entire album via Rupert Murdoch.

Sounds a bit more tame and withdrawn. The album sounds good, but not extraordinary. I don't remember the track The Good, The Bad And The Queen (versus say album or band, which only makes matters more confusing) sounding that explosive at the Electric Prom.

I bought the EP and enjoyed it - it is laid back, but then I think that's what they went for.

Speaking of great indie-pop:

B000LP6KOO.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_V48442975_.jpg

I've only listened to about half of this album (thanks to a temperamental iPod) but so far it sounds great. The harmonies on "Down in the Valley" make me feel warm and fuzzy. :music I can see where the Byrds comparisons are coming from.

i'm going through CCR's whole catalogue again - from start to finish. i just started and still love it. they were the first band i was ever exposed to when i was 4 years old, thanks to my dad

You really can't go wrong there. :thumbup When I was 6 to about 12 or so my parents used to take me down to the local record shop & I bought a number of CCR 45's for like 69 cents or something.They kinda stood out from the rest of the bands of the time.