• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone here up on the spoilers? I try to be good but I get anxious and read one here and there....

Yeah I got one... DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW, PEOPLE!

Apparently Audrey isn't dead, the Chinese faked her death and kidnapped her to use her as leverage on Jack but he was released before this came to light. Course now that I write that I think I may have read that here...? If so I feel stupid.

I don't think I'm going to watch this crap next season.

Of course, I said that last season, too. :hmm

At this point, the only reason I'm watching is because I've been watching for the last five and a half years. Which is a dumb reason.

Tonights' episode wasn't that bad. In fact, it was probably the best of the season so far for the simple fact of Jack being a killing machine. It just goes to show that Jack is a badass mutha when Doyle looks at the carnage and says "Damn Jack." Awesome.

One thing though, the ended was not cool. I read a spoiler a few months back about this plot line. I hope what I read isn't true but it looks like it will be. :(

What did you read? About the Chinese holding her prisoner to use her against Jack?

That was one of the best episodes of 24 I've seen. Some of the dialog between Lennox and Palmer was bad, but beyond that... Seeing Jack kill all those guys and then fighting Fayed with his bare hands, reminded me of season one when Jack killed all those guys on the pier.

I am looking forward to the rest of the season, I think if it was more of a "rescue Audrey/get revenge" kind of thing, it could be interesting.

Now where's Tony?

There's rumours that he's actually alive. I hope so, he was bad ass.

I would say that there is a strong chance that he is still alive...however, he's still dead until they prove otherwise at the end of the season.

I just spent the last three months watching seasons 1-5, trying to catch up. The current season has had its moments, but I'm disappointed so far. I don't care if they rehash the lame loved one held hostage story again, just please god don't bring Jack's uber annoying daughter back. The beauty of watching the first five seasons on DVD was that I could skip all of the scenes with Kim in them.

The worst thing about the Kim character was how utterly useless she was. Women viewers don't want to see that. Michelle, on the other hand, was beautiful, smart, courageous, and kicked ass (in season 3). Chloe is endearingly quirky and great at her job. Even the femme fatale stereotypes (e.g., Nina, Mia Kirshner) are clever and competant.

I was also disappointed that Martha Logan turned out to be such an emotional lunatic in season 6 (instead of just being treated like one).

Maybe he'll fail in his mission to rescue her.

Yeah ... I mean, he's had a hell of a long day, is probably beyond exhausted, and must really need to go to the bathroom by now. He can't be in top form at this point.

Kim Bauer is great. Like in season 2, when she's lost in the woods and runs into the creepy Kevil Dillon character. One of the first things she decides to do, upon going back to the creepy dude's cabin, is to take a shower. Which was brilliant.

That was also the season, I believe, in which Jack protected himself from a nuclear explosion in the nearby desert by hiding behind a big rock.

Jack should go back to CTU in the next episode and then disappear for about half an hour. In the meantime, crises pop up all over L.A., Buchanan and Doyle and Milo keep asking where Jack is, and Chloe just rolls her eyes each time and replies with some variation of "um ... he's ... indisposed."

Then, just as Buchanan is about to lose his mind with about fifteen minutes left in the episode, a door opens, you hear a flushing toilet in the background, and out walks Jack, holding a newspaper, with a few squares of toilet paper trailing from one shoe and a huge look of relief on his face.

Then he should sit down and eat a Gordita.

Btw...Nadia, the Muslim CTU agent, is a very attractive woman.

Careful, Marisol Nichols is one of those Scientologists.

When the writers have exhausted all of the usual enemies, I'm waiting for the "Canadian Bacon" season where the villians will be played by creepy Canadian actors who have starred in Atom Egoyan films (again) and David Cronenberg is Jack's nemesis. Maybe they will try to reform the US healthcare system and Shirley Douglas (Kiefer's mother) can make a cameo appearance, or something.

maybe he's catheterized at the beginning of each season, and it feeds into chambers in his bulletproof vest which, although it's frequently punctured, is made of a self-healing material so he can keep refilling it, thereby both relieving and protecting himself.

I may spend too much time thinking about 24. :ike

Woah....aggressive...