• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do I keep watching this crap? The fact that the Audrey/Chinese/Jack's a Rouge story line is now going to take up the next 6 or 7 hours or however long this is going to go on is really disappointing. And enough already with the CTU relationship problems.

Im distracted by VP Powers Boothe -- I spend most of his on-screen time mistaking him for Armand Assante and trying to remember which '70s miniseries he was in. sorry ben.

My first memory of Powers Boothe was as Jim Jones in "Guyana Tragedy: The Story of Jim Jones."

He was also Phillip Marlowe in what I think was an '80s HBO series.

Most importantly, he was in "Red Dawn." :stunned

Is hot chick who was just in custody for suspected treason, but is now acting head of CTU the same actress that played Audrey in Vegas Vacation? That movie was on TV the other night and I happened to catch a glimpse. They look like the same person.

Is hot chick who was just in custody for suspected treason, but is now acting head of CTU the same actress that played Audrey in Vegas Vacation? That movie was on TV the other night and I happened to catch a glimpse. They look like the same person.

Why yes, yes she is. :huh

clicky

• 3 weeks later...

I hears Tony will be making his return next week. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

I really hope they don't get a new cast change. I'm sick of all the cast changes. None of these characters get a chance to develop.

Damn, no Tony.

What does everyone think? I was kind of expecting some big surprise at the end and there wasn't any, which was kind of a surprise itself.

They're trying harder to set up cliffhangers these days ... seems like in the earlier seasons they didn't do that as much.

I'm done watching it as it's broadcast ... if the next season turns out to be good, maybe I'll see it on DVD later.

Maybe the rumors about Tony came from the initial shot of Milo's brother ... when he first appeared, I thought for a fleeting moment that it could have been Tony, until I got a better look at him.

"24"-related quote of the day, from Heather Havrilesky on Salon.com...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Keep in mind that right now, on the finale of "Heroes," they're saving New York City from a nuclear holocaust (or not -- how would we know?). But on the "24" finale? They're saving a teenager with a bowl haircut, because it's totally no-fair for him to die. Way to raise those stakes in the sixth season, boys.