dont know if all the words/chords are correct, but they are close.

Sky Blue Sky
Capo 5

G					Em/F#	 Em
Oh the band marched on in formation
Am			  Am/G  Am/F#
The brass was phasing tunes i couldnt place
Cmaj7			Bm	  Em  
Windows open and raining in
Am				C/G				G
Maroon, yellow, blue, gold and gray

G				 Em/F#	Em
The drunks were ricocheting
Am			Am/G			 Am/F#			
Off the old buildings downtown empty so long ago
Cmaj7			 Bm			Em
Windows broken and dreaming
Am			  C				 G
So happy to leave what was my home
D7							Cdim
With a sky blue sky this rotten time 
Em						  Am
Wouldnt seem so bad to me now
D7				 Cdim
Oh I didnt die I should be satisfied
Em						Am
I survived, its good enough for now

G  Em/F#   Em  Am   Am/G  Am/F#   Cmaj7 Bm Em Am C/G  G

With a sky blue sky this rotten time 

Wouldnt seem so bad to me now

Oh if I didnt die I should be satisfied

I survived, its good enough for now

G  Em/F#   Em  Am   C/G   G

Cdim= 001212
Em/F#= 024000
Cmaj7= 332000
C/G= 332010

It definitely sounds like capo 5 to me, but sure.

Yeah, me too! I've been playing this song endlessly since the transciption chisoxjtrain, thanks.

Oh, and I think he says 'dreaming' instead of training...

Alex :dancing

Yeah, me too! I've been playing this song endlessly since the transciption chisoxjtrain, thanks.

Oh, and I think he says 'dreaming' instead of training...

Alex :dancing

yup i think youre right..so its changed up there.

heres a link to a video

with jeff and glenn playing it

I think this lyric is correct "Oh the band marched on in formation"

But he definetly says "drunks" in the above posted audio clip from Milwaukee.

Though I just listened to the audio from the Zamboni Man and he says "drums" there.

"drums" obviously sounds more on subject. As we've seen with "What Light", I think Jeff substitutes lyrics alot.

I guess we'll have to wait for the album to see what "Official".

I also hear "drainin'" instead of "dreamin'"

Chord fixes, after playing it through:

G					Em/F#	 Em
Oh the band marched on in formation
Am				   Am/G   <D/F#>
The brass was phasing tunes i couldnt place
Cmaj7					  Bm	  Em  
Windows open and <it was rainin'>
Am				 <C>			  <G>
Maroon, yellow, blue, <silver> and gray

• 1 month later...
I think this lyric is correct "Oh the band marched on in formation"

But he definetly says "drunks" in the above posted audio clip from Milwaukee.

Though I just listened to the audio from the Zamboni Man and he says "drums" there.

"drums" obviously sounds more on subject. As we've seen with "What Light", I think Jeff substitutes lyrics alot.

I guess we'll have to wait for the album to see what "Official".

It is drunks. Maybe a reference to the little dive bar the Ricochet in Lincoln Square. Typical of Jeff to substitute sound alike words to bring a across different meaning or two.

Nice work on the Tab Kid!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I kept the tab inside Capo 5 because it's easier that way and that's the way I hear Nels play it on the record. Hope you enjoy.

e ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

b ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

g ------------------------------------------5-------9---7h9p7----7------------------------------------------9----7----9----7----9--------------

d --------------9--------9h10p9-7------9----------------------10--10--7h9-7h9-5---------5------------10--10--10--10---10--10----------

a 5h7-----5-7----------------------------------------------------------------------------5/7----7/5-5---------------------------------------------

e ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

e ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

b -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

g ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------5-----

d 9h10p9-7-7---------------------------------------------------------------------------5-7--------

a ---------------------------5---5h7p5---------5---5h7p5-----5h7p5------------5h7-------------

e-------------------------8---------------8---8---------------8----------8---------------------------

I kept the tab inside Capo 5 because it's easier that way and that's the way I hear Nels play it on the record. Hope you enjoy.

e ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

b ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

g ------------------------------------------5-------9---7h9p7----7------------------------------------------9----7----9----7----9--------------

d --------------9--------9h10p9-7------9----------------------10--10--7h9-7h9-5---------5------------10--10--10--10---10--10----------

a 5h7-----5-7----------------------------------------------------------------------------5/7----7/5-5---------------------------------------------

e ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

e ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

b -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

g ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------5-----

d 9h10p9-7-7---------------------------------------------------------------------------5-7--------

a ---------------------------5---5h7p5---------5---5h7p5-----5h7p5------------5h7-------------

e-------------------------8---------------8---8---------------8----------8---------------------------

I assume this is all sans capo, ie 5=5th fret, and not 10th fret?

I realized I had most of it down, but in the wrong order. Thanks!