Marfa, TX -- 1/21/07

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is a scanned copy of the review. You may have to save it to your computer and open it in photo shop or a similar program to enlarge it enough to read.

No word on how the tape comparison is coming. Stay tuned.

part 2 to come as soon as i can get it down to size....

Thanks for putting that up!

I would like to point out that it was written by STERRY BUTCHER! :yay (Paul, Uyen, Evonne ... I'm lookin' at you guys.)

I love it! Sterry Butcher of the Big Bend Sentinel gets the freelance gig for No Dep...

And speaking of Marfa, the Liberty Music Hall made it into this month's Esquire --as the best small music venue in America (or something like that). For Heidi, 9:30 was Esquire's overall best venue. Good taste. :thumbup

And speaking of Marfa, the Liberty Music Hall made it into this month's Esquire --as the best small music venue in America (or something like that). For Heidi, 9:30 was Esquire's overall best venue. Good taste. :thumbup

:brow I don't recall Esquire consulting with anyone I know about these decisions.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I can't believe that none of you that went mentioned Donald Judd and the Chinati Foundation. It's one of the best collections of minimalist contemporary art in the world on an old, decomissioned army base. I haven't been there, but would love to. If another show there really is in the works I highly highy recommend you go.

And if anyone wants to do a B&P or trade for this, I'd more than appreciate it.

• 2 weeks later...
I can't believe that none of you that went mentioned Donald Judd and the Chinati Foundation. It's one of the best collections of minimalist contemporary art in the world on an old, decomissioned army base. I haven't been there, but would love to. If another show there really is in the works I highly highy recommend you go.

And if anyone wants to do a B&P or trade for this, I'd more than appreciate it.

my husband took this picture of one of the judd pieces at the chinati foundation. it was pretty awesome.

marfa.jpg