Does Wilco turn your kids gay ?

I just can't believe my eyes :blink :

http://lovegodsway.org/GayBands

One of the most dangerous ways homosexuality invades family life is through popular music.

Parents should keep careful watch over their children's listening habits, especially in this Internet Age

of MP3 piracy.

Bands to watch out for : ....Wilco...

In Our effort to keep this list up to date we'd appreciate your help. If you know of a band that is Gay or

propogating a Gay message please email us so we can update. Donnie is handling this his email is: donniedavies@gmail.com

...Ah, those bloody christians :no ....

Samuel

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

David: You know how I know that you're gay?

Cal: How? Cuz you're gay? and you can tell who other gay people are.

David: You know how I know you're gay?

Cal: How?

David: You like Coldplay.

Coldplay doesn't even make the list. WTF is Metallica doing on that list? I think their gaydar may be off a bit... :brow

dcd

:lol They're in excellent company though. And Elton John is so dangerous he's listed twice.

That would explain the "really gay" rating he gets (as opposed to the gay hobbyists I suppose).

I'm looking for signs it's a joke but I think they're actually serious. Somebody should let Cyndi Lauper know she's on that safe list. I can't imagine I'd want to be on that.

:lol They're in excellent company though. And Elton John is so dangerous he's listed twice.

I found him on the list 3 times with (really gay) next to the last listing. Indigo Girls twice. good god...

Rufus and Scissor Sisters...sure, but Queen and Morrissey (with "?Questionable?" by his name) (wtf?)...who would've known. :P

Why isn't Willie Nelson on that list?

And shocking to me is what is considered "Safe Music"...Cyndi Lauper?! :yay (They obviously aren't aware her sister is gay and she recently recorded with Ani DiFranco, huh?)

People are unreal. :huh Truly. :dontgetit

How in the hell can Ravi Shankar promote homosexuality, that is the worst list I have ever seen, some of my favorite bands were on it and I am a very straight woman. :realmad

everyone knows the sitar makes you turn gay, come on!

Is it just me, or does Wilco get mentioned on every one of these "year-end" lists?

Beandip: "You mean 'rear-end' list".

Caliber: "Beandip"!

I want to know why "gay" bands out number "safe" bands 76-13? Are these poor, insecure, religious zealots lead to believe gays out number straight's 6-1 in pop culture?

What's sad to me is i have a sister-in-law that probably reads and subscribes to this crap, and the killer for me is... she has children! :(

the band KANSAS promotes a gay message?

huh?

maybe the music itself is "ghey" but...come on.

i guess cyndi laupers "she-bop" song is safe because bopping yourself isn't gay...

ok then.

i'm still not conviced this site is not a joke. it sure looks like one.

I want to know why "gay" bands out number "safe" bands 76-13? Are these poor, insecure, religious zealots lead to believe gays out number straight's 6-1 in pop culture?

It's kind of like liberal media bias man...the gays obviously control the arts :rolleyes

However, based on that list I'm pretty sure that in order to be "safe" a band has to be pretty clearly pro-Christian, can't have any sexual ambiguity in its songs, can't support liberal causes, and can't play hard rock or rap. Go figure.

HA!! I KNEW it!! See, the Dead will NOT turn your kids gay, but it WILL make them high! :lol