Does Wilco turn your kids gay ?

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't you mean Barbara Striesand?

The difference is, I'm sure the author of that site (assuming it's for real) already hates Barbra Streisand, while Amy Grant sings light pop, occasionally with a Christian theme, which I'm sure the site's author is all for.

The difference is, I'm sure the author of that site (assuming it's for real) already hates Barbra Streisand, while Amy Grant sings light pop, occasionally with a Christian theme, which I'm sure the site's author is all for.

she's a divorcee now married to vince gill and sang a song with peter cetera...doesn't that make you gay?

Ah. I honestly never even clicked on the fornicating savage's website/link. Babs may very well be on there.

Even more terrifying is the youtube clip of Donnie talking about his ministry...and he has a song. :barf

And to make the horror complete he's gone and took a perfectly good Psychedelic Furs' song (interesting choice :shifty ) and made it his organization's theme song, "Looove Gooood's Way..." :punch

This does have to be a joke, doesn't it?

Someone sent me Donnie Davies' "The Bible Says" video yesterday, with it's chorus of "God Hates Fags!" After some investiagation, I think this is all probably fake. Besides, what real evangelicals listen to Danielson? I don't think real evangelicals even know who half the bands on the gay bands list are. Someone on a message board also pointed out that there was no church address or phone number on any of the sites, just a gmail account.

Are you struggling with undesired same-sex attractions? Maybe you have been a Homosexual for a long time, but now are searching for a way out. You have come to the right place! Love God's Way is offering hope and help to people seeking freedom from being Gay. We believe and we have seen in thousands of lives that this freedom is possible through the power of our C.H.O.P.S program working in our hearts and minds.

The bottom line - you shouldn't be gay! You can lead a life of fulfillment and happiness as God intended, a life far better than what your Gay life has offered.

The journey to normalcy isn't an easy one, but we will be with you through the adventure. Our national network of online Christian ministries are devoted to providing the love and care you need as you find God, holiness, and healing.

:hmm