Does Wilco turn your kids gay ?

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand how Frank Sinatra can be on this list and not Of Montreal. At the Of Montreal show I went to last weekend in New Orleans, the singer came out of a giant stuffed dinosaur wearing assless spandex and glitter on his face. He had three costume changes throughout the band's decadent performance of dance indie pop.

And I love how Oscar Wilde is his idol for allegedly quitting fagdom so god would love him again. As Davies eloquently put it, "God hates fags! ... And if you're a fag he hates you too.." After Wilde's imprisonment he moved to Paris so he could live out the rest of his life (3 years) in a more openly gay way without the threat of arrest.

Taken from donniedavies.com:

Oscar Wilde, my hero, was a reformed homosexual. He went to prison for his sins. Once he was alone with his thouhgts, in jail, he saw the errors of his ways and repented. He died as a Christian. While I'm not advocating jailing all Homosexuals, I do think it would benefit them greatly. It would be for their own good. When a person is forced to think they will generally be able to see their problems and solve them by themselves.

Jailing all homosexuals would do them good, eh? This guy's either the nuttiest piece of pecan pie ever or a master of hyperbolic comedy.

I don't understand how Frank Sinatra can be on this list and not Of Montreal. At the Of Montreal show I went to last weekend in New Orleans, the singer came out of a giant stuffed dinosaur wearing assless spandex and glitter on his face. He had three costume changes throughout the band's decadent performance of dance indie pop.

(crosses off of montreal from a list of bands to check out.)

And I love how Oscar Wilde is his idol for allegedly quitting fagdom so god would love him again. As Davies eloquently put it, "God hates fags! ... And if you're a fag he hates you too.." After Wilde's imprisonment he moved to Paris so he could live out the rest of his life (3 years) in a more openly gay way without the threat of arrest.

(thinks to himself: with a name like oscar wilde, how could he not be gay?)

Taken from donniedavies.com:

Oscar Wilde, my hero, was a reformed homosexual. He went to prison for his sins. Once he was alone with his thouhgts, in jail, he saw the errors of his ways and repented. He died as a Christian. While I'm not advocating jailing all Homosexuals, I do think it would benefit them greatly. It would be for their own good. When a person is forced to think they will generally be able to see their problems and solve them by themselves.

(this has got to be a joke or else this donniedavies character resides in a compound in idaho and is a member of the local "brotherhood".)

Jailing all homosexuals would do them good, eh? This guy's either the nuttiest piece of pecan pie ever or a master of hyperbolic comedy.

i wouldn't give him that much credit.

I am so out of it, I just heard of OF Montreal yesterday. I suspect these guys aren't hip enough to have heard of Of Montreal (kinda terrible name by the way....)

And since when is Frank Sinatra a gay singer???

LouieB

I don't think Frank is gay at all; in fact in my head I have him on this mafiosa level of awesomeness. I was trying to point out the absurdity of having someone like Frank on a gay list (someone who is obviously not gay) and not having someone like Of Montreal. You're probably right about the "hip" factor of Of Montreal. The only reason I went to the show was because I was half way hoping that Jeff Mangum of Neutral Milk Hotel might make a rare appearance as Mangum is originally from north Louisiana and Of Montreal is on his label. It was a stretch. I ended up spending the second half of the show with this girl I know at a nearby Wendy's.

You know there is some truth to this, alot of the bands on that list shamelessly promote open-mindedness and free thought!

What are we gonna do Y'all

If we change the constitution we could elect GWB for a third term and maybe he could abolish free speech. :realmad :realmad

We know that it can be difficult to differentiate what is good or bad for your child. With that in mind Love God's Way has created this powerful tool to let you see some bands and entertainment that is safe for your children.

Safe Music:

UnderOath

Cyndi Lauper

Falling Up

Flyleaf

THE TURNING

Disciple

P.O.D

By The Tree

Scott Reed

Michael W. Smith

Jars of Clay

DC Talk

Danielson

Guest tandylacker

Why does Ted Nugent get a loincloth parenthesis next to his name?

I read an article on creationists.org about Steve Irwin's descent into hell. He apparently is in hell because he told people about evolution at his zoo in Australia.

Why does the word homosexual and gay get capitalized by in the quote that Flick posted? I have an employee whose wife's dream is to get a 'degree' in some religious psychology and then move to Amsterdam to help gay people convert to straight. They say they have no problem with gay people. They just think they are dirty sinners that will soon rot in hell. :ermm :thumbup

Good times.