Diamond Dave's fronting Van Halen again!

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might even Wang Chung tonight.

:dancing Wang Chung is not only a band, it's a philosophy.

yeah that makes sense.............what was I thinking...........like a guy who could sing both rocking and ballad songs...........instead of like one who could only sing rocking ones...........

Given that reasoning, mr. mister is better than slayer.

Guest Jules
bon jovi to some extent..........still has it..............as much as an 80's hair band can in today's music.............I think van halen has lost a lot over the years mostly due to their constant fighting.............this is good for them if they can truely do it and get along................they were a very good band.............and although I like sammy h more because he knew what a ballad was.................david lee is alright.............

do you stutter?

Guest Jules
are you gay?.............makes about as much sense here..............

No thanks. No offense on the stutter comment. I was kind of getting used to your use of the periods as a separator between fragments or even full sentences, but when you use them right in the middle of a thought, or where a comma would work just fine, it still bothers me. Then I thought, well maybe WhatLight? is a stutterer. That might explain the difficulty in getting a thought out. I guess not.

what band was better? mr. mister or the hooters?

i never could declare a victor in that awesome battle of the bands.

van halen's fall tour is really just for those who never experienced the live "dave" version of the band. i doubt he'll be doing much jumping, splits in the air or juggling swords, etc. this time out. just imagine your dad in tight leather pants, a bad blonde dye-job, a deep george hamilton tan and there you have it....so rock on, and pretend it's 1984. the farther from the stage you are the better off you'll be.

the hooters are better if you're a be-bop baby on a hard day's night.

Or if you're one of all them zombies.