The Photography Thread

Can anyone help with uploading photos to the board? Can't place them in the msg. Any help appreciated.

Thanks...

Do you have photos already posted on the web? If so, you press the "insert image" button when you are replying to a topic. Paste the URL of the picture you want to post, and whala.

If you don't have pictures posted on the web, create an account at Photobucket. After you upload the picture, you will see many posting options, including the URL.... example: http://yourpicture.jpg

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you have photos already posted on the web? If so, you press the "insert image" button when you are replying to a topic. Paste the URL of the picture you want to post, and whala.

If you don't have pictures posted on the web, create an account at Photobucket. After you upload the picture, you will see many posting options, including the URL.... example: http://yourpicture.jpg

Thank you so much. No I understand. KodakGallery didn't give me an HTML link. Here are some of my attempts at photography from our recent trip to Kaua'i last week. It was awesome!!!

Na Pali Coast Hike:

FlowingintothePacific.jpg

">

Na Pali Coast from Boat Tour:

NPaliCoast2.jpg

">

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Jules
Is this better?

gallery_229_88_29355.jpg

Yes, at least for me.

Moe, I've found the kodakgallery links tend to not work well for most on VC. I use photobucket when I want to post a pic here.

Yes, at least for me.

Moe, I've found the kodakgallery links tend to not work well for most on VC. I use photobucket when I want to post a pic here.

Thanks. Ha, well I've been posting pics here with Kodak for a while and I guess no one has said anything. It's weird bc it shows up for me. I pay the premium account thing that allows you to publish your photos on the web so it's SUPPOSED to work. :angry

Guest Jules
Thanks. Ha, well I've been posting pics here with Kodak for a while and I guess no one has said anything. It's weird bc it shows up for me. I pay the premium account thing that allows you to publish your photos on the web so it's SUPPOSED to work. :angry

It seems sporadic and will work once in a while. Not sure on the premium thing, though. I've never had issues with flickr or photobucket, so I just stick with those for posting.

It seems sporadic and will work once in a while. Not sure on the premium thing, though. I've never had issues with flickr or photobucket, so I just stick with those for posting.

Lammy can't see Photobucket images. Not sure you'd classify that as an "issue" though.

• 4 weeks later...

Here are some photo's taken in Gettysburg last week.

Wednesday morning, I woke up early to go and walk in the foot steps of the soldiers of the famous "Pickett's Charge". I snapped photo's the whole way, and here are a few of them. Hope you enjoy.

Picture101.jpg

Picture114.jpg

Picture115.jpg

Picture130.jpg

Picture098.jpg