The Photography Thread

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice shots of the beach. I just recently moved to Rockaway Beach NY and have yet to spend the time I'd like to on the boardwalk taking some pictures of the surf! Especially in the fall/winter time when the light is washed out and gives a spooky feel.

In case anyone missed the memo:

I'm bumping this to rile up some interest in this.

http://forums.viachicago.org/topic/42374-vc-2010-calendar/

We're trying to put together a 2010 calendar with VCers' photos. I will be PMing some of you later asking if we can use your pics, but I'd really like to see some people post their favorites in the above thread.

Thanks! :wave

• 2 weeks later...

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays old Photography Thread!!! You've given me a bit of purpose to pick up the camera and share what I've shot! Looking forward to more in the new year! If I wasn't so full after a huge Christmas Eve dinner I would upload some funny shots I took tonight. Alas, it is not to be. Off to Rhode Island out of Rockaway Beach NY early in the morn. Hope everyone's dreams are fulfilled tomorrow. Mine was two weeks ago when the wife told me we is expecting! It'll be a very awesome '10!

Eat well, drink much, laugh loudly, and travel safely all!!!

cheers.gif

Hope everyone's dreams are fulfilled tomorrow. Mine was two weeks ago when the wife told me we is expecting! It'll be a very awesome '10!

Hey, congrats! You sound very much like a cousin of mine, who hasn't been able to stop saying "awesome" since he and his wife announced last month that they're expecting. I like that kind of happy news for the holidays. :thumbup

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays old Photography Thread!!! You've given me a bit of purpose to pick up the camera and share what I've shot! Looking forward to more in the new year! If I wasn't so full after a huge Christmas Eve dinner I would upload some funny shots I took tonight. Alas, it is not to be. Off to Rhode Island out of Rockaway Beach NY early in the morn. Hope everyone's dreams are fulfilled tomorrow. Mine was two weeks ago when the wife told me we is expecting! It'll be a very awesome '10!

Eat well, drink much, laugh loudly, and travel safely all!!!

:cheers

A hearty congratulations! :cheers

Finally finally finally.... a dream come true -- a new camera. Thank you Santa for coming through :)

I look forward to sharing some decent pics for a change!

DSC_0035_000019.jpg

Jake

DSC_0009_000005-cropped.jpg

Prince

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...