Knoxville 1/30/07

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hooray! glad it's finally out.

could somebody b&p this for me? i can't download torrents anymore, because i have no time to download them, and no computer to download them to.

i'm thinking of suprising my sister with this for her birthday. she doesn't know the show's out yet.

Sarah...not sure the age limit but just found out The Whigs are either in the 9 or 10pm slot so I'm heading off shortly

for my pre-show at the Shroom. i have to be in work around 6:30am, so i might as well since they aren't closing the show, lol.

anyway, i sent ya some discs via UPS today......doorstep tomorrow, enjoy.

whigsstopqualitycov_select.jpg

Sarah...not sure the age limit but just found out The Whigs are either in the 9 or 10pm slot so I'm heading off shortly

for my pre-show at the Shroom. i have to be in work around 6:30am, so i might as well since they aren't closing the show, lol.

anyway, i sent ya some discs via UPS today......doorstep tomorrow, enjoy.

whigsstopqualitycov_select.jpg

wow, i'm gonna buy you a coke or something!

• 5 years later...

My Knoxville Review

It's really long and rambly.

just listened to the tweedy 01.30.2007 show and read the via chicago page which led me to your review...thanks - even though i wasn't at the show, it was great to read your insights and match it with the show...it made me re-listen to the show and appreciate it even more...I saw tweedy in iowa city in 2011 and it was a similar special show..thanks!.