Now playing February 2007

was it SC? i coulda swore it was NC

well, there you go :P

it's a great great record. it was easily my fave record for the first 3-4 months of '06. it wore off a tiny bit by years end, but still def top 10. and yeah, they're a lot of fun live. Ben's a funny ass dude.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dinosaur Jr. - Beyond

Only on second listen but...

I agree with Solace, this sounds like it could have been the follow up to Bug. And I also agree that it kicks all kinds of ass. I'm a student in Amherst and I want to go track down J and thank him for getting back with Lou, cause this album rocks. :thumbup

00016505_someloudthunder.jpg

Went on monday to pick this up, and I was surprised that my local FYE had it in stock. I picked up the only copy of it, along with Demetri Martin's cd.

I may like this more than I like the Arcade Fire cd, even while I fully realize the AF is a much better cd and I will probably like that more in the long run, but right now this is all I'm listening.

^Getting to London for this Decemberists gig tonight should be fun.....

B0009VAEW4.02._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Yeah, I might have really struggled, the guys who work here but live near london haven't bothered coming in today!

Crikey. Im gonna leave a couple of hours earlier just to be on the safe side.

Tickets have arrived too by the way. :thumbup

Bugger. Never mind mate - worth a try. Maybe we'll catch him if he comes back for a full tour later in the year.