Now playing February 2007

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NP: Panda Bear in session

This is wonderful stuff, and includes quite few tracks not included on Person Pitch. A very good interview too after the session, he's quite articulate and answers the questions in great depth which kind of knocks the mysterious persona, that he and the rest of Animal Collective give off, on the head.

^^ That's next. Never heard it before ... just downloaded it last night.

I'm not absolutely in love with the new Ted Leo ... yet. Sounds really solid the first time through, though -- I think it'll be a grower.

^^ That's next. Never heard it before ... just downloaded it last night.

Its a fantastic album. Not as good as Sologne but still very good. Just listening to my proper copy I got through today - sounds like a different mix than the one I had previously had.

Hopefully Sub Pop will put out his other two albums later this year - you can only get them direct through him on CD-R.

I'm not absolutely in love with the new Ted Leo ... yet. Sounds really solid the first time through, though -- I think it'll be a grower.

Was this released or did it leak? Just looked and couldn't find it on rhapsody...

NP: Some Loud Thunder. I hated this on first listen. Didn't think it had the joy or the power of the first album, but it's growing on me a bit.

Was this released or did it leak? Just looked and couldn't find it on rhapsody...

Leaked. Oinkable.

Best and most inventive piece of music I've heard this year.

Care to clue us in to what it is? I'm not good at reading album covers with no lettering.