Now playing February 2007

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The new two disc reissue of that ^ album is really great. They've polished up the production and the jams on the second disc are something to be heard :music

Are you referring to that Waterboys album? This version, by chance?

I might have to take a look at that myself. ;)

such a great album!

It sure is. I saw a doc on Kurt the other night which reignited my interest. I also downloaded the Steve Albini mix of In Utero from Oink last night but havent listened yet.

Frances Farmer Will Have Her Revenge On Seattle = :wub

It sure is. I saw a doc on Kurt the other night which reignited my interest. I also downloaded the Steve Albini mix of In Utero from Oink last night but havent listened yet.

serve the servants -> scentless apprentice = :rock

hands down my fave nirvana album.

B000KWZ94U.01._AA170_SCLZZZZZZZ_V45794698_.jpg

Very interesting new record - intense, ambitious. Kevin Barnes sounds more at ease with each album. Now that I appreciate this record and the previous one so much, I certainly need to listen to the others again to be sure I haven't missed anything, and that he really evolved artistically.

and The Doctor Came at Dawn

and Dongs of Sevotion

and Rain on Lens

and Julius Ceasar

and Accumulation

etc. etc. :lol

I bought "The Doctor Came at Dawn" and "Wild Love" in the mid-90s but I never bought anything after that or listened much for whatever reason. I've downloaded the others in the past so I guess now is as good a time as any to revisit them.

NP:

B000M06KCA.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_V45301519_.jpg

Glad to see the good reviews today from Tiny Mix Tapes, Pitchfork and Stylus for this.

I was lucky enough to get a copy of the German vinyl reissue (Albini master) when it was available a few years back - puts the CD to shame.

NP:

Dungencover2.jpg

Dungen - Tio Batar

over and over...