05 New Madrid

06 A Shot In The Arm

Encore 2:

07 California Stars

08 I'm The Man Who Loves You

09 Acuff-Rose*

* unplugged on stage lip

Help Help Help

I am at my wit's end with this whole FLAC thing. Just when I think I've got it, It doesn't work. I tried encoding to WMA with the VU player (because it won't convert to .mp3), and I've got this horrific robo-mess that sounds ilke a laser gun when the audience applauds. Can someone please please please post as mp3? Zip? Anything? PM or whatever...I'll be here all night....

Help Help Help

I am at my wit's end with this whole FLAC thing. Just when I think I've got it, It doesn't work. I tried encoding to WMA with the VU player (because it won't convert to .mp3), and I've got this horrific robo-mess that sounds ilke a laser gun when the audience applauds. Can someone please please please post as mp3? Zip? Anything? PM or whatever...I'll be here all night....

once you have downloaded the entire show (i.e. bit-torrent light turns green) then you can simply drag and drop the FLAC files into a FLAC decoder (FLAC Frontend for PC and Xact for MAC). that way you'll have WAV files to burn to a CD.

encoding FLACs to WMA is likely not a good idea. go to WAV first and then make your MP3...

once you have downloaded the entire show (i.e. bit-torrent light turns green) then you can simply drag and drop the FLAC files into a FLAC decoder (FLAC Frontend for PC and Xact for MAC). that way you'll have WAV files to burn to a CD.

encoding FLACs to WMA is likely not a good idea. go to WAV first and then make your MP3...

There is a program called Switch you can download for free that will convert straight from FLac to MP3. Drag and drop the flac files and set the output to MP3.