• What Light
    • Let's Fight
    • Let's Not get Carried Away
    • Either Way
    • Impossible Germany
    • Side With The Seeds
    • Lullaby for Rafters and dreams
    • Patient With Me

"Let's Fight" would make a better single than the southern rock/prog hybrids which need a few listens or more.

But they'd be defining a whole new genre! Sprog-Rock? Progern? Sprock?

Actually, I was thinking the other day that, in terms of a single, I could actually see "Lets Fight" getting some airplay. Dunno if that speaks well or ill of the song, but yeah, I'd agree that something like "Walken" would seem pretty out of place on the radio. (not that I've actually ever heard Wilco on the radio, so this is really more of a hypothetical situation) :P

why the hell is everyone voting on and on and on???

i rekon its there best new song, its crazy, it better be on the new record il be pissed if it isnt

i agree! this song is simply amazing. :thumbup

if it doesnt make the cut, hopefully it'll appear as a demo track or outtake

But they'd be defining a whole new genre! Sprog-Rock? Progern? Sprock?

Actually, I was thinking the other day that, in terms of a single, I could actually see "Lets Fight" getting some airplay. Dunno if that speaks well or ill of the song, but yeah, I'd agree that something like "Walken" would seem pretty out of place on the radio. (not that I've actually ever heard Wilco on the radio, so this is really more of a hypothetical situation) :P

My problem with Let's Fight (among others) is they're so lifeless... At least with Walken (which I'm not a huge fan of due to the dumbed down more direct lyrics) there's some passion, it's almost like the band half gives a shit. This could be solved by a good producer, Wilco songs have been known to change in the studio after all, but since they're self-producing again the odds are that nobody will come right out and say what needs to be said.

Oh well, we'll see soon enough. Hasn't leaked yet, that I know of, but it should be soon if they're going to release it in March - April.