Sign in to follow this  
blindgonzo

Question about DVD torrent

Ok. So, I just finished dowloading the tweedy show that's over on the traders den. I've never dowloaded a dvd torrent before, and I was wondering if i need to convert the files to anything else in order to view them on the computer, and then also to be able to burn it to disk. I am working on a Mac, and I already have Xact. Can anyone give me a push in the right direction? THanks!!

there is one file in the folder with an md5 extension, and there is also another folder titled VIDEO_TS which has some VOB extensions among a few others....

ok. I was able to figure out how to play it on my computer, but when I burned the VIDEO_TS folder and tried to play it on my dvd player it didn't work. any advice?

Sometimes, and I say this after spending several days burning dvd files, they will play on my computer but not my dvd player. I don't know why this is. Maybe someone else does. It sounds like you did it right - I had a bunch of AVI files which I had to learn to convert to DVD files. Are you using Nero?

No. I just pop in a disk and burn it using the 'finder' thing on the mac. anyways, it could just be my dvd player. it seems to play some disks and not others. thanks anyways. you'be always been very helpful!!!

Sign in to follow this