Appears RA has released a "single" and the BBC is the only one who has it.

Single is "Two" with Ms. Crow/"Halloween Head". The below link can be streamed (May 5 show)

and the song is played around the 50 minute mark. I just did an audio capture of just the tune

and have uploaded to rapidshare. Link also below. Enjoy.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio2/shows/dermot/t...ist/index.shtml

Grab the Song Here via Rapidshare

Also, folks on altcountry-org, RA forum etc have been looking for a capture but I'm not registered

on those boards so you can post it there if you are a member.

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds pretty good. I really like Ryan Adams. It didn't sound too Sheryl Crow-ish, definately more of Ryan than her IMO. Thanks for this :thumbup

honestly, i didn't really hear much from her at all. just some backing harmonies here and there. not as good as goodnight rose (the only other track off this album i have heard..which is incredible on so many levels), but not bad.

ohh, and cheers for the link :D

yeah it was never meant to be a total duet. it's just Neal and Sheryl quietly in the back, with Ryan's vocal upfront.

there's definitely a softer, cooler vibe going on on Easy Tiger, which reflects the title of the album perfectly, come to think of it.

the album will be pretty straightforward and accessible with all these new songs on them.

i'm looking forward to 'Oh My God, Whatever Etc' and "Rip Off" and "Two Hearts" especially.

wish "Judy Garland" was on there. same with "Trouble On Wheels"

we'll see.

When I saw him last year he played a song my bootleg of the show lists as 'Party Clown'. Anyone know if this is on the album as a different title?

He really should, not like Lost Highway is going to go and put Stephen King in jail.

Lost Plotway have had a live Jayhawks album tucked away for years. It's not like they know what they are doing anyway.

Well, at least he has some kinship with Wilco in that they're both making the cheesiest music of their careers.

WHAT?!?!?!??!?!?! :realmad

Well, as a single, I agree that it's a pretty odd choice, as I was expecting "Goodnight Rose" or something similarly rockin' (but not in that cheesy Rock 'n' Roll way - I'm looking daggers at you, "Halloween Head"). I think it's one of the nicest laid-back tracks Adams has done, though, and that's pretty much his forte.