• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might have found a leak on torrentreactor.net, but when I threw it in my client, the title is wrong.

It does have 13 tracks though, so I will see when it is done.

Seems like there have been many fake outs today.

I found three fake leaks. Why would someone do that?

Seriously man, for us obsessive fans, seeing a leak causes a lot of excitement, so when I convert one and it is a led zeppelin concert, cmon!

that is just mean!

I quite like "Two" and "Everybody Knows" so far. "Halloween Head" I could see being better in the context of the whole album. I do, though, like the part where he shouts "guitar solo!", followed appropriately enough by a solo. I laughed at that.

i actually enjoy halloween head more than two and everybody knows, it's catchy!

I quite like "Two" and "Everybody Knows" so far. "Halloween Head" I could see being better in the context of the whole album. I do, though, like the part where he shouts "guitar solo!", followed appropriately enough by a solo. I laughed at that.

Yeah, he shouts "Guitar Solo" and does a synth solo... classic!

It sounds like a geetar solo to me with something like a Lexicon Harmonizer on it, but maybe I'm wrong, I didn't listen too closely.

What's in Ryan's refrigerator?

He is fuckin' crazy. I love it.

Also, I don't really like Two. It's kind of boring. But then again, I don't like Sheryl Crow, so feel free to call me biased.

"I Taught Myself How To Grow Old"

YeP !

Here is the song..from the 5/16/07 show

What a tune.

All the new songs from this show sound killer. He's got a freakin' awesome knack for throwing the most melodically perfect moments into the songs. The whole "i'm fractured from the fall, oooh and I wanna go home" part from 'Two' is a pretty good example.

I haven't listened to the studio leaks yet (not until I can get the whole album anyway), but the live versions sound like all of Gold should have.

listen to the live version of halloween head from keswick and you will get it. great song. :thumbup

where would one be able to obtain this show? im not seeing it on bt.etree or the trader's den... :hmm

In some of print reviews and whatnot published after he played where I live, there was some talk of a boxset of unreleased songs coming out this year - anyone else hear about this?